Page 2

Amy's P.O.V

I walk into the doors of the big building when i applied and i walk up to the desk to be greated by a minty green haired panda "hi im jade green you must be amy, correct?" "yes ma'am" "ok heres somethings to get you around this building!" "thank you ma'am!" "your welcome have a nice day!" i go to the elevator i see a scanner with a red light.hmm? I then see a sticky note theres a elevator card in your folder ~Jade Green.I look in the folder and find a card with my face on it smiling i use the card over the scanner and it turns green and the elevator door opens i look in my folder.Level 4,office 5 is where the boss is and my office is 8.i then press the elevator button 4 it stops at 2 othere floor but that was fine.I make it to level 4 and i hear many others looking towards me and smile while some look towards me with smirks which disgusted me alot! i knock on the door labbled office 5 and i hear a husky voice from behind the door"come in..." I walked inside and saw a very handsome hedgehog he had red and black quills upright and a blue shirt and a black neck tie "come take a seat miss rose." i sit down in the seat infront of him "now miss rose i hope jade gave you the the files you needed." "y-yes sir ." he asked me some questions and he stood up and went to his file cabinet and pulled something out...and just stood there...is he ok?"are you going to get the work or let me just stand here?" "o-oh" i reach to grab the paperwork and he raises it higher i stand on my toes trying to get it then he lowers it down looking at the door.I then heard giggling and a bat with curly hair was standing there "hi suga,im rouge and yo must be ay im pleased to meet you." "o-oh hi yes i am amy how did you know?" she giggles "suga,I know everything... oh and shadow i need to speak to you about something i learned from you today..." "hmph ok then miss rose cream is a office next to you and rouge is on the other side if you need help.." "y-yes sir i the leave the room and walk to my office and open the door it was a roomie area i place my computer down and sit down and organise my desk and get to work.