But she had to be tactical about this. She couldn't just punch him. Well, she could. But she needed answers first.

"Wait, do I know you?" Lauren asked once she composed herself, putting on her best innocent face and praying that he didn't know much about her. Scott paused, turning around and scanning Lauren up and down.

"I do!" Lauren nodded quickly. "We went to high school together, right. I'm Lauren. You're..." she played dumb. "Scott, right?"

"Oh, right," he nodded, turning around and running a hand through his hair. Lauren struggled to contain the look of disgust on her face.

"Hey, you got in that car accident, didn't you?" Lauren asked, continuing her act.

"Uh, yeah, I did," he chuckled. Lauren bit down on her lip when she saw how lightly he took it.

"I haven't seen you around," Lauren furrowed her eyebrows, pursing her lips and feigning confusion. "I mean, I've seen almost everyone I knew from high school around here at one point or another. Did you move?"

"Nah, I live with my parents a few minutes away," he shrugged, laughing and cupping the back of his neck. "It's a funny story actually. There was all this drama with one of the girls that was in the car and I skipped town until her case was closed or whatever. The freak ended up killing her uncle and p-,"

Before he could finish his sentence, Lauren's fist was balled tightly in his collar, pushing him up against the wall.

"You know that 'freak' you're talking about? Yeah, she's my wife," Lauren snarled, tightening her fists. "And if you're looking for the freak, stop looking at everyone else but yourself," she leaned in closer. "If you ever... ever even go near her, I w-,"

Lauren was cut off by the ringing of a bell to signal that someone else had entered the store. Before she had time to react, she was met with Camila and Maggie's wide eyes, frozen at the end of the aisle.

Camila quickly ran to Lauren's side, pulling her away from the wall. Scott scoffed, glaring at Lauren from a few feet away. Meanwhile, the green eyed girl stood frozen, expecting everything to come crashing down.

Instead, Camila pushed her a few steps back, placing her hands on her shoulders and giving her a soft nod. Unsure of what was going on, Lauren watched as Camila turned back around to face Scott. Her breath caught in her throat.

"I forgive you," were the first words that left Camila's mouth, making Lauren's jaw practically drop to the floor. "You may break a person, but you can never destroy them," her voice was low, years of anger and anguish boiling in the back of her throat.

"I hope you are happy," Camila's voice faltered for a moment, prodding Lauren to reach out and grab her hand. "I hope you are happy because I am. You do not have any power over me anymore."

Without another word, Camila let go of Lauren's hand and practically marched out of the store, calling for them to follow. Instead, Lauren stood frozen, replaying what had just happened over and over in her head.

Before Lauren even had a chance to follow up Camila's words with a snide comment, a small blonde stormed down the aisle. Without even looking at her older sister, Maggie turned to Scott, landing her knee right inbetween his legs and causing the man to double over in pain.

Lauren gasped, looking down at Maggie who looked more than pleased with herself. "Margaret Jauregui!" she gasped, trying to not to laugh but failing when she saw just how serious the smaller girl was.

"I'm so s-," she turned to Scott, realizing what she was about to say. Pausing for a moment, she glanced back at Maggie before shaking her head. "Actually, I'm not sorry. You deserved that." She grabbed Maggie's hand. "C'mon."