Chapter 7

We all get to the mall. I feel like we kinda scared a few people cuz we looked like a gang. But we went to every store together which was fun cuz we all tried a bunch of stuff on. That was until we got to a victoria secret. This was my time to be the biggest tease to Matt, after all I am single ;)
"WE HAVE TO GO IN THERE" I said standing in front of the door and pointing to the store while looking at them like an innocent puppy. I have plenty of stuff from victoria secret maybe a lil too much but nows my time. There were some groans and the only cheer I heard was from Mia. I looked to matt and he looked kinda nervous, like he knew what I was doing.

"Cam come here this is definitely your size" I said giggling.

"Ana this is a thong" he chuckled.

"EXACTLY" I said laughing

Mia picked me up some panties and a pair of lingerie. She held it up right in front of Matt's face before she passed it to me and I just laughed.

I went in the fitting room and it fit like a glove. I peeked out my head covering the rest of my body with the curtain of the dressing room looking for Mia. Matt and all the boys were sitting on the waiting couches for the dressing room right in front of me. I heard Mias voice in the next room so I got out of mine (notice all eyes on me) and entered the other to find Mia struggling to pull up a zipper. I started cracking up right then and there. Unfortunately I had to go back to mine and everybody saw me practically naked...again. I changed and decided to buy everything. So when I got out all the boys were waiting outside except for one. He stood up and started clapping.
"Jolly god damn good show" he smirked at me and wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked to the cashier. I was struggling to find my wallet and out of no where Matt payed for it. I gave him a looked but then smiled at what he did.

"Thanks bud" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek a little too close to his mouth.

"Ouch friendzoned" he said

""Well I dont know that can change"

we reached outside with the rest. Thankfully, no one saw what happened you know the whole holding the waist and almost kissing ? Yeah that haha. Taylor then walks up to me.

"Hey sexy" he said

"Oh please taylor get a life" I said giggling. He walks aways saying "Buuuurn" and laughing.

I was walking with Mia and jack aka my bestie comes and walks next to me. "I totally saw you and Matt getting it ooon" he said smirking.

"Really Jack? Matt hahaha" I said laughing.

"OMG JACK TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED" Mia said

"I ship it" I said while Jack starts explaining.

"Well after little miss sexy (he said joking around) strutted in tiny under wear I saw him wrap his arm around her waist and pay for that same itty bitty underwear" He smiled at me.

"No way" she said but I just rolled my eyes at his exaggeration.

"Dont forget the kiss" He said

"OMFG YOU KISSED" she said.

"oh please I kiss his cheek"

after we went to a boy store this time. Me and Mia being the only girls, sat and waited at the dressing rooms. Cam came out in an active shirt and kahkis
"Thumbs up or down"
Me and Mia both smiled and put a thumbs up. Then Matt comes out....Without a shirt but new shorts.
"Thumbs up or down"
I walk up to his face getting really close, making it seem like im going to kiss him but instead I say "If you got shorts then why are you not wearing a shirt? Nice try but you're not going to be successful on teasing me. Im the queen at teasing."
"Well see about that" he says.
GAME ON MATT. YOU AINT GONNA WIN. I get competitive sometimes... only sometimes. "I cant think of a way where guys get more to show off that girls." I say to Mia. "Ummm Ana...you forgot about something" she said. I just looked confused cuz there wasnt really anything. "Hes the king player"

A|N: Hope you guys liked it! I tried to make it as funny as possible while adding in all the Matt stuff so yeah. Anastasia's outfit to the mall is up top and yeah BYE LOVES