Chapter 3

The last bell of the day rang. Me and Cam met up at the front and waited a few minutes until all his friends had come out. They all had football so they showered and changed but cheer you just shower at home. I still had my itty bitty cheer practice stuff on so I wanted to hurry up. All the boys came out with their wet hair. Even though they all showered they all smelled like wet ass. We started walking to the car when I felt an arm around me.
"Hey babe. so what are we gonna do at your house ?" Matt said.
"You stink,Matt, literally." I said laughing. "Oh hunny i love it when you say my name" he said his lame pickup line and i just laughed and pushed him away. He wasn't that bad but I'm not getting into something quickly. Not gonna lie tho Matt was hot as fuuuuuuck but I know I don't want to be in one of his games. I just play around but I know I'm not going to get into anything serious at this point.

We got to the house and i walked upstairs but I noticed someone following me. Of course, it was Matt. "Can I help you with something" I said with a little sass. He grabbed me by the waist but I pushed him off and went to my room while he caught up with the others. Since Cam's friends were here and Mia had to go to her place and shower, I decided to take a nice bath. It was a classic and elegant tub and I just fell in love with it. I grabbed one of my bath bombs and threw it in while I put some Netflix on. I was about to hop in when there was a knock on the door. "CAM I WAS ABOUT TO TAKE A FRICKEN BATH. WHAT DO YOU WANT." I shouted missing my tub. "umm Anastasia. It's me, Jack. We just wanted to know if you wanted to go to a bonfire with us later... if you're not busy." "oh umm. great. are we carpooling?" I asked. "yasss bitch" he said laughing and I just cracked up to his response. "Ok ima take a bath so go to your guys friends Jacky" I said giggling a little. ahhh finally some peace I thought to myself while I hopped in the tub. I was watching gossip girl and my bath lasted about 20 minutes. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I went into my bedroom and Matt was sitting there on my bed. "Matt you scared the shit outta me. What do you want." I said. "Anastasia, babe, can't wait to see you in that bikini girl" he said winking. "what's it with you and winking all the time" i said giggling. "it's just my thang" "well get your thang outta here so I can change." I said while he walked to the door and turned, "catcha later babe" he said and went back to the boys.

I walked in my closet and tried to pick the perfect outfit. I decided on my light blue caged strapless bikini top and some white bottoms that were just a lil cheeky. For my cover up i put my vodi shorts from Brandy Melville and a black tank top that was cropped with my black rainbows. Then I just put my hair in a messy bun. I sprayed some of my favorite perfume from vs PINK. I walked downstairs and half the boys weren't there. "where'd the party bus go?" I asked giggling to Cam. "They went to get ready. Im ready to ParTay" he said. "HUG ME BROTHA" I said laughing. Me and Cam ran and bear hugged each other. His hugs were the best. "remember not to drink too much" I said to Cam. He laughed and we were interrupted by the door opening. Mia ran through the house yelling "WE GONNA PARTAYYYY." I think she was already a lil tipsy when she got here but she looked like she was having fun so I joined her. After a while we waited for everyone to come then we drove off to the beach.