"Family only." She said giving me more attitude.

"Ok you know what, I don't have time for you to give me attitude. So I suggest before I get real bitchy you tell me right now where I can go see them."

She gave me a nasty look.

"Fine, have it your way. I pulled out my badge and attached my gun to my hip. I am Supervisory Special Agent Emily Prentiss, and this is Supervisory Special Agent Aaron Hotchner. We are apart of the Behavioral Analysis Unit, and we are here to see two of our friends and agents Morgan and Garcia. Now, will you please tell me where I may be able to find them." I said firmly.

Suddenly her bad mood went away and she walked Aaron and I to the ICU. "I'll have the doctor come talk to you about their conditions right now." She said walking away.

"What was that?" Asked Aaron with a smile.

"She was not being nice." I said defensively.

The doctor came to us and told us what happened. "Ok, so Agent Morgan does indeed have Whiplash. I still have to examine him and do some more tests to see how bad it is, but for right now, it seems it's only his neck and back."

"Ok, and Penelope."

"Well she hit the steering wheel head first so she has a minor concussion and a little cut above her forehead. Her water broke in the car accident. She is in labor. She is 8 centimeters."

"Oh my God. Is the baby ok?"

"The baby will be just fine. Here, i'll take you to see her."

He took us to see Penelope up in the maternity ward. She had a bandage around her forehead. Her face lit up when she saw us.

"Emily! Boss Man!" She yelled.

I ran over to her and hugged her. Letting out the tears that I was holding in.

"Oh pussycat, don't cry." She said hugging me tight.

"You Penelope Garcia gave me one hell of a heart attack." I said smiling through tears.

"How's the head?" Asked Aaron.

"It's ok. It hurts a little less."

JJ, Reid, Blake, and Rossi came in a little while after. All with the same questions and concerns that we had.

"What about Derek?" Asked Penelope.

"Well he has some neck and back injuries but he will be ok. Just sit tight P." I said squeezing her hand.

I went to go find the Dr. and ask him more about Derek's situation.

"He will be fine, but it is crucial that I keep him in the ICU and keep an eye on him. Just to be sure. And if Penelope goes into labor, you'll have to prepare to tell her that he won't be with her." He said.

That was going to break Penelope's heart. How was I going to tell her? "Wait, is his situation that bad that he can't be with her?"

"No, but it's best for him."

"Right, thanks Dr." I had an idea, I might get in trouble but I needed their help.

I went back into P's room and brought Alex and Reid with me to go get some coffee.

"Ok, I need your help with something. There is a possibility that if Penelope goes into labor, Morgan can't go with her. So I need you two to do something." I said.

They looked at each other then Alex spoke, "What do you need?"

After an hour an a half later with Penelope complaining of contractions she felt he big one. The Dr. came in and checked her. "10 centimeters. Ok we have to get this baby out. Ms. Garcia, you need to pick someone to stay here with you while you do this."

"What about Morgan?" She asked.

"Penelope, i'll stay with you." I said going towards her. I winked at Alex and Reid, they left the room. "Don't worry P, he'll be here."

She smiled at me while the Dr. got ready.

Blake POV

Spencer and I ran down to the ICU and found where Morgan was staying. A nurse was checking his vitals when we walked in.

"Pretty Boy! Blake! What are you two doing here?" He asked.

"Were going to get you out of here. Penelope is in labor and she needs you." I said while getting a wheelchair and putting it by his bedside.

"But the Doc said I couldn't." He said confused.

"Then call this a second opinion." Said Reid extending his hand to help him out of bed.

"Alright! Let's go see my baby girls!" He exclaimed.

Reid helped him in the chair while I kept look out. When the coast was clear we quickly took him to the maternity ward. We pushed him in Penelope's room and a huge smile appeared on her face.

Garcia POV

I was kind of upset that Derek wouldn't be there to witness the birth of my baby, our baby. Then the door burst open with Alex and Reid pushing him in a wheelchair.

The Dr. looked surprised and upset. "I said you couldn't be here." He said.

"I don't give a damn. This is my baby girl and I will stay here to watch her give birth to our daughter whether you like it or not. This is the woman I love, and I would love to see you try to make me leave." And with that he slowly got up from the wheelchair and walked towards me giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Fine, let's do this. Everyone else out."

Emily POV

I'm glad Derek was able to be there, this was important. And he needed to be there for his baby girls.

A couple minutes later a nurse took out the baby, she was so precious. They were going to clean her and bring her back. We all went to see P. She was sweating and looked tired.

"Brutal huh?" I asked.

She laughed. "Please don't make me laugh."

After a couple of hours Rossi and Blake decided to go home. So did JJ and Reid. I wanted to stay but Morgan said for me to get some sleep. So we all went home.

Blake POV

Today was one hell of a day. But we made it through and a beautiful baby girl was brought into the world. We drove home and I went upstairs. Dave took off his watch and his shoes. I came up from behind him and put my arms around him. He turned around and kissed me.

I gently pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him. "I think it's time for me to come through with that promise." I said kissing him.

He smiled and we continued right where we left off.

Emily POV

We got home around 8 and I was exhausted, I had slept for about 10 minutes. But the kids were up and I wanted Jessica to go home. So I played with them for a little bit. I put on the TV when I started dozing off. I felt Aaron carry me tot he bed and whisper, "Sweet Dreams."

(How was my newest chapter? Don't worry Penelope and Morgan are just fine. So is their beautiful baby.)