Heroes of Olympus- After the war and into highschool

Percy POV

It was a normal day at camp. We had defeated Gaea about two weeks ago. The seven and I were just lounging under Thalia's Pine Tree. " Now that we have relaxed everything seems the slightest bit...

uneventful." Leo sat up and smirked, " You mean boring," he stated. Piper was about to say something when Chiron trotted up.

" Hello children, follow me to the Big House for a meeting." With that he left. I grabbed Annabeth's hand and walked to the Big House with the rest of the seven.

When we arrived we saw the Stolls, Katie, Destiny ( daughter of Apollo and Conner's girlfriend), and Nico.

Leo walked over to Reyna sat down by her and grabbed her hand. Yeah I know what you're thinking, if I was Reyna he would of been on the floor by now. But they actually are dating. The rest of us sat down in the remaining seats. " Now that all of us are here we can officially start this meeting." Chiron said.

" The gods decided that you all should live a normal mortal life. I'm just going to spit it out, you all will be going to highschool and will be staying in a house down the street the gods have set up for you. The school you will be attending is Goode. Now go pack all your necessary items and be ready in two hours. You will be leaving as soon as possible. School starts tomorrow." We all left speechless, with our mouths hanging open.