Ch.3 dinner?! are you out of your mind?!

im so sorry for not updating in a while! I made this good and long to make up for it! love you reader chans!!! please comment!

bye for now,

sierra

"ok mr.park," I say grinning," you can take a break."

he picks up a towel and throws it at me,"don't call me that!"

I dodge it gracefully, spinning out of its reach while giggling.

he tilts his head at me,"how'd you do that? you were just a few feet away. it shouldn't have missed."

I boop his nose,"well mr.park I am a dancer."

of course I'm not going to tell you I'm also a very skilled martial artist. and a witch.

I sit on the bench and he sits beside me.

I can feel him watching me and I glance at him," w-what?"

he smiles slightly,"nothing."

he looks at his watch,"wow its already 7:45." he looks at me,"did your parents know you were staying after school?"

I look at the ground sadly,"what parents?"

"o-oh..." he whispers,"i-im sorry.."

I look at him curiously.
why is he apologizing? he doesn't even know what to apologize for...

"why are you saying sorry?" I deside to ask.

"because I didn't know you didn't have parents," he says softly, looking at the ground,"may I ask what happened?"

I sigh,"trust me you don't want the gory details. its bad enough I relive the memory every night."

he remains silent so I peek at him and gasp slightly. he's watching me with sad eyes.

"they're dead..." he whispers. not a question. more like realization that he couldn't help voicing.

I nod slightly then say," it is late, I hope I'm not getting you in trouble with your family."

he shakes his head,"naw, not at all. I stay out late a lot."

I raise an eyebrow,"big partier?"

he chuckles,"no that's not my scene. practice and hanging out with my friends is what I do."

"practicing for what?" I ask curiously.