I hate you! , I love you?, you're here?!

How about the new cover?!?!

"Where the heck have you been the past hour Christina!" Eddie said when he found me and Chris.

(Me, I've been watching teen wolf for the past few weeks thank you very much*^O^*) ( The reason why I haven't updated whoops _(_^_)_>)

"I was talking to my father and.." he cut me of before I could even finish. OK then.

"Wait...you talked to your father? None of our parents visit us how..." he looked down. Why don't the gods visit their kids why have them then huh⁉ (but fr though)

"Well about that quest, well we kinda needed some help, and uh, he told us what we need to do." I looked at his adorable hazel eyes, those eyes I loved ever since middle school. There is no way in hell I want him to go with me, knowing two people would be lost I'm starting to worry about the people who decided to go with me I should have just asked total strangers. You know what fuck stranger danger I don't want to lose these people.

"Christina"

No no that's a bad idea.
Why don't you take spirits with you?
Juanita no, last time I checked this isint Supernatural.
What about Stiles, Scott and Lydia?!?!
That would be perfect someone who's hot and has a bat skills. A werewolf, and a banshee who could scream someones hears off, perfect just perfect. But here's the problem, they are fictional characters and they don't exist. (Haha bitch you don't exist (˘˘)ʃ ) excuse my languange.....not)

"CHRIS!" I snapped out of what I was thinking, and thinking I mean Stiles. (What a little teen wolf doesn't make a difference, and Dylan O'Brien is hotヽ•'з'•ノ)

"Huh, what, sorry I was thinking about something." I looked up to Eddie, he had his eyebrows furrowed. They look adorable and...
Chris focus your zoning out
Thanks Nita (lol I'm weird)

"You know I'm going with you right? To the quest." This is like a no brainer we are going to get in fight and I obviously am gonna lose.

"I don't want you to go, an that's that." I back up just in case, I don't want what happened last time to happen again.

"Its not your choice it's mine." His voice started to get louder yet calm which scared the crap you of me, this is not gonna end well. And by that it's not gonna end well for me.

"I don't care what's your decision, I should have decided who I wanted to take with me to this quest! Instead three guys decided to go with me without even thinking twice about it!" Now I was mad, I should make my own decisions, yes they might be stupid but still. (Me af)

"Well, who do you want to take, because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to take Miranda with you, and you can't just fucking tell a damn stranger if they want to help you! Don't you fucking understand that I fucking want to help you! I'm not gonna let my girlfriend go somewhere and get hurt while I'm here doing nothing but training! And I'm definitely not going to let my girlfriend go with two bastards she just met! And both of those bastards being people I hate especially Alexander! I will not let him take the love of my life! Do you understand me!" His eyes where in flames again, of shit. But this time I felt a sudden change, I felt power, something I have never felt before.

(Oh shit I found the caps lock ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭ (--〆) )

"I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY FOR FUCKING WORRYING ABOUT YOU, I FUCKING DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT! I DON'T THINK YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT TWO FUCKING DAMN PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET LOST! I DON'T WANT YOU OR ANY OTHER FUCKING PERSON TO BE THE ONES THAT DO! AND ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS AS YOU CALL THEM, IS MY GODDAMN TWIN BROTHER, HECK I SHOULD BE WORRIED MORE ABOUT HIM BECAUSE HE'S THE ONLY FAMILY I GOT LEFT! AND ALEXANDER JUST WANTS TO HELP I DON'T WANT HIM TO GO JUST HAS MUCH AS I DON'T WANT YOU TO FUCKING GO!" (fuck/fucking is one of my favorite bad words)(you can tell)