The Spirit of Delphi

*^ that's Miranda. Her nickname is gonna be Mir Mir. Just saying that's my best friends name.

"Come to me Christina. Follow my voice." A harmonic voice was telling me.

"Where are you? It's dark, I can't see anything." I said.

I faintly saw a woman in a white dress. I made my way towards her. I could see she had green eyes and green smoke around her.

"Hello Christina, I am Delphi. I am here to tell you of what is to come."

"Wait, your the oracle, your the spirit of Delphi." I said amazed. I know one of my fathers powers is prophecy. And he gave that gift to the oracle, and when she died a new oracle is born.

"Yes, now I don't have much time. I must tell you a riddle of the future ( I have no idea how to write a riddle, so I'm doing my best. I don't pay attention in language arts :-p .)

In the quest of retrival
you will find, The important piece
of the double war, four will
leave and two will vanish,
in the winds of never return." She said.

War? What war? What's the winds of never return?

"I don't get it. Please tell me more." I pleaded. I need to know more.

"I will only tell you three things. There is a war coming you are one of the important pieces of winning this war. They are going to give you a quest tonight, you will have to chose three people to go with you. And last the worst news for you, after your house exploded when you left, your mother came back. Christian told her he was there for you, she knew that day would come. There was someone after you, they were there. Your mother is dead" she said to me with simpathy.

I fell to my knees. No, she can't be dead. I know she's not my real mother, but she raised me as her own since I could remember. She had no kids. Her husband died when I was only five. Know her, she's gone.

"You must go know, I will send you back. Good luck." She said to me.

I woke up to see everyone around me. Christian was beside me. And so was Miranda. I imeadiatly went up to her and hugged her.

I started to breakdown and cried on her shoulder.

"Every thing is alright, please tell us what happened Chris." She told me.

"No it's not MirMir, my mom is dead. She's gone." I cried even louder. She was rubbing my back. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alexander in the back of the people that are here. Outside, I could see a couple of guys holding a guy back. It's not just any guy Its Eddie.

"Please tell us what else happened." She told me.

"When I passed out the oracle was there she told me a riddle it said In the quest of retrival
you will find, The important piece
of the double war, four will
leave and two will vanish,
in the winds of never return. And she told me two things that concern me only and the the other thing was my mothers death." I stoped crying, but I was sniffuling.

Someone barges into to the cabin.

"Where is she? Christina!" Eddie asked agrevated of what he probaly pased outside. He saw me and ran up to me. He kissed me.

"I love you and I'm always gonna be there for you. I don't care what your brothers and sisters think. OK?" He said to me.

I started to cry in his arms. He hugged me tighter. Miranda came up to us and whispered in his ear. Eddies eyes saddened. Miranda came over to me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm your best friend, and I love you don't forget that ok." She said to me. I nodded, these are the reasons why we're best friends.

"We should go to Machon, you said something about a quest and a war and it involves you and three others. This is important." Said Christian.

"I'll help you take her she seems lightheaded, she could faint in any moment." Alexander said out of the blue.

"Please do, my head hurts, a lot" I said. I looked up at Eddie, he had is jaw clenched. He looked down at me then at Alex.

"Stay here please, I'll be back, dont get jealous." I whispered to him.

Alexander came up to where me and Eddie were. He took me off of Eddies arms. If looks could kill Alex would be six foot and under. He carried me bridal style out the door. I felt so right in his arms, but I felt the same way with Eddie what's wrong with me.

We followed Christian to the big house. Well Alex followed not me I was carried. No blondie you are magically floating on thin air. Anyways we went inside, Alexander sat me down on a chair. Christian left to go find Machon.

"So, Eddie is your boyfriend?" Alexander said. He startled me, he just said it out of nowhere.

I nodded. "We have been dating for the past four years." Truth is me and Eddie started dating since Miranda threw a party at her house. Actually I had a crush on him since 6th grade and we started dating in 8th grade in the last week of May. Those were the good days. Now look were I am now.

"He's a good guy, we don't get along great, but he's cool." He said I smiled at that. That explains a lot of things.

Christian and Machon came into the room. It's still weird seeing his half horse bottom.

"OK Christina tell me what happened, Christian told me you passed our and got a quest from the oracle." Machon said to me.

"Yes the quest said

In the quest of retrival you will find, The important piece of the double war,
four will leave and two will vanish,
in the winds of never return. I have no idea what it means but two people of the people that are coming will be lost, and I don't want that to happen. " My palms started to sweat. Everything is going to be fine, nothing more worse can happen now. Could it?

"What else did she say?" He asked again. I seriously don't like to me interogated but ugh whatever.

"She said there's a war coming and I'm an important piece of winning this war and they were going to give me a quest tonight. And last that my mother died. When she came back there was someone there to kill me but Christian took me, they killed her instead." I couldn't take it anymore I was sobbing. It's my fault she's dead.

All of there eyes saddened. Both Alexander and Christian came to my side and started hugging me.

"I'm so sorry for you Christina. You guys go to your last activities, we'll have capture the flag after that. After dinner I will call everyone to the arena to tell all the campers what's happening and assingn you a quest. Untill then you need to pick three more people to go with you" he said. I got to think about this carefully.

"I'm going with you." Both Christian and Alexander said. So much for thinking carefully. I get why Christian want to go he is my brother for crying out loud. But Alexander, we just met this morning.

"Acourse Eddie will want to come he is my boyfriend. But are y'all sure you want to come it could be dangerous. And I don't even know what I'm supposed to do.

"You can ask dad, it's a long shot but it's worth a try." Christian said. Could dad tell me what I'm supposed to do.

★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆

Well I know it's short but school is really getting to me. I promise I will update every single Sunday if I don't have homework during the weekend. Well last year was one heck of a year and now it's February. Well I'll make it extra long next chapter. Watching super bowl, wish my team would make it but then I remember I go for the Dallas cowboys. #cowboysnation ★ Love y'all.

♚Demi ♚