Untitled Part 8

Knock. Knock. Knock. Groaning softly i got out of the couch and opened the door blinking a bit surprised watching both Stefan and Damon at the door. Tilting my head to the side a bit i watched them squinting my eyes.

"hi uh.. can we talk?", i tilted my head to the side a bit confused, but then nodded realizing 

"... you want to talk with Elena right? Let me tell her you guys are here"

Before they could get another word out i closed the door and went back to sitting in the couch texting Elena that somebody knocked on the door. Pressing play on Doctor Who again, Elena smacked me softly behind the head, stopping before opening the door to scold me.

"you could have just gotten up and opened the door right?"

Shrugging and making a small noise i took a bit of my poptart and continued watching Doctor Who as she let them in the house and into the kitchen. Shrugging a bit, i kept on watching the TV, not caring anymore. See with agreeing with the fact that every moment i live just grows closer to my inevitable sacrifice its hard to do anything anymore, but i did manage to catch something about destroying the moonstone and Klaus destroying everybody Elena cares about. Letting out a small yawn i get up and walk to the kitchen throwing away the wrapper and walking past them and opening the fridge grabbing an apple and walking back to the living room ignoring their looks. As soon as i walked out of the kitchen i heard their talking again, but more hushed so i decided to stop and listen to what they were saying.

"Do not let Grace out of your sight, understand?"

"why?"

"Just. Just listen to me okay Elena. If anything happens to her i will hold you personally responsible."

"Damon you can't take it out on Elena, why are you eve-",

"she want's to die Stefan..." 

Silence fell between the three of them. I took a deep breathe and let it out shaking my head softly and walking to the couch carefully laying down on it again. I would never kill myself, not really i'm to much of a coward for that.. but given the option to either play sacrifice or kill myself.. i would kill myself. I mean who wouldn't? Besides i would be able to royally piss off Klaus if i die anyways, so that's a big plus in my opinion!  Letting out a soft sigh,  i sat up watching the Doctor Who on the episode: "Angels Take Manhattan" . I watched the episodes, tears starting to form in my eyes, my mouth moving with out even knowing it, quoting the episode by heart.

"could you? if it were me, could you do it?", i let out a small whimper ignoring there eyes on me."to save you.. i could do anything"

"Grace yo-", i waved my hand in their direction trying to keep them quiet, watching the rest of the scene.

"prove it.. you said we'd come back to life so-"

"Grace, stop i-" i waved my hand again trying to shut Damon up, and quoting the scene

"shut up. Together or not at all..."

"what the hell are you doing? You-"

"we're changing the future..", i let out a small sob  but continued,"it's called marriage"

I watched the rest of the scene crying silently.  I wiped my tears and paused the episode taking a sip of the Jack Daniels i had in my cup before looking at them. Elena frowning and watching me with sad pity full eyes, Stefan watching me shocked and pity in his eyes and then there was Damon. Damon had disbelief in his eyes, but at least it wasn't pity like the rest of them.

"I'm not going to kill myself Damon, im just not gonna fight..  if what Rose said is true, we're going to die anyway. Katharine said that her whole family was killed because she runned, so whats the point? We are all dead anyway," i took a deep breathe and looked at Damon

"I did some research, got Slater to send me information before he was killed, on what he knew about me, about Passenger and i am needed for the sacrifice.. Now, there is only one of us, one of me, every 100. So if you kill me now, before Klaus gets here, and Elena's safe for 100 years, meaning her children, and their grandchildren and their grandchildren will be safe! The Petrova doppelgangers will be save for years! and all you have to do is kill one person... me"