Untitled Part 3

Abandoned building. Living room.

Letting out a small breathe, i gripped onto my now healed arm and followed Elena to where her and the woman vampire were. I watched her move around the room, taking things with her. I finally zoned into their conversation when the woman brought up the originals.

"who are the originals?"

"Trevor and i have been running for 500 years, were tired. We want it over. So originally, we were gonna use you to negotiate out of this mess, and we still are but then we found her.", she turned to me and smiled, seeming more relaxed but making me tense.

"but why me?", she sighted and looked back at Elena,

"because your the Petrova doppelganger. Your the key to breaking the curse"

"curse?... the sun and the moon curse? What do you mean i'm the key? The moonstone is what breaks the curse ", and suddenly everything clicked in my mind, my mouth opened as i looked at the vampire.

"The moonstone closes the curse, like a puzzle piece and the doppelganger is what breaks it..."

"Exactly. The sacrifice of the doppelganger breaks it, meaning you have to die",

I carefully sat down on a chair they had there and watched everything. Elena can't die.. the Salvatore's won't let them hurt her... but look how easy it was to kidnap her from their hands! Letting out a small sigh i ran my hand trough my hair trying to calm down. I understand why they need her, but why do they need me? I just want to go home! Taking some breaths, calming myself down a bit i looked up at the woman, wanting. No needing answers. I finally managed to get the courage to even talk, Elena seemed to have the same idea.

"tell me more"/"what do they want with me?", sighting i runned a hand trough my hair again slightly annoyed, hearing Trevor chuckle.

"well captivities made them pushy, eh? You already answered enough for doppelucious lets answer little Amelie's questions", blinking i looked at him confused about to ask about the name before the woman vampire started explaining.

"Your also a doppelganger darling, just a more fascinating one that is. Your Amelie's doppelganger, a clearly dormant werewolf and one of the passengers", tilting my head a bit, confused i tried to talk but Trevor cut me off, showing how excited he was.

"There is no way can Elijah deny the deal with you as the bargaining chip!", blinking i looked between them confused and slightly scared

"im- im not a werewolf! I- im not a Lockwood and what even is a pas-"

"doesn't matter. The Lockwood's aren't the only werewolf family, darling"

"what did you do to have to be running from them? The originals.."

"he did the same mistake everybody did, he trusted Katrina Petrova.

"Katherine"

"i helped her escape her faith now i- we've been running ever since"

"which is why wee aren't making the same mistake again."

I watched Trevor make his way to the door, patting my shoulder gently with his hand before walking out leaving me more confused than before. First he's being a blood thirsty dick and now he's showing comfort?! That does not make me relax at all!  I got up and followed Elena to the couch sitting down in front of her, watching her open a small piece of paper and smile before showing it to me. I felt myself smile as i read the note before giving it back to her, relaxing and knowing that they were coming for us. I smiled and took Elena's hand in mine, and relaxed a bit more when he hold onto mine as well.