one

A rush of adrenaline goes through my body as I run out on to the stage. I could feel my heart beat as I look out into the crowd. Tay runs out with me, making some of my fears go away. She looks at me, slightly nervous. I don't blame her, I mean Alex did abandon us five minutes before they had to play Kiss Me Again, so here I was. Singing a song that I've only heard a couple of times.

The music started and Tay glanced at me one more time before I nodded. I started to sing, getting weird glances from the crowd. It was suppose to be a male singing this but with Alex gone, here I was. I closed my eyes and sang until it was Tays art, making me sigh in relief that it was almost over. I didn't mind singing. It was the fact that I might mess up.

We got through the whole song without an issue. I was about to get off the stage but then tay grabbed my arm.

"Everyone let's thank this beautiful girl for being there when we needed her last minute" she says and laughs softly, a beautiful noise.

"Thanks Tay" I say before hugging her, some people cheering us one and screaming otp. I blush and get off the stage, running a hand through my hair. I see Alex and I run to him, hugging him. Well Alex Babinski it is. He hugs me back and laughs softly.

"You did good. Don't worry" he says and I smile softly, taking a deep breathe before pulling away from him.

"I'll see you back on the bus" I mutter before walking out to the tour bus, taking a shaky breathe. I didn't want to deal with people at the moment. As I swung open the door, I felt someone grab my arm, making me turn around. It was Tay.

"Tay? What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be-"

"Yeah we finished early" she says and looks down at the ground before looking up, her eyes hiding something.

"What?" I mutter, slightly scared. She laughs and rolls her eyes.

"Come on, you're coming out with us. We're going to chili's" she says, making me laugh. Must people would go out drinking but she would actually go out to eat.

"Okay, okay" I surrender and she grins at me, making me replicate hers. She drags me to a car, making me roll my eyes when I saw Jordan and Alex in it.

"Did you ever hear what happened to Gaskarth?" I ask and she shakes her head, getting into the drivers seat. I slip into the pasangers, saying hi to both guys before looking at her.

"He probably just...doesn't want to be around me" she says and takes a deep breathe, shaking her head. I took that as my cue to shut up, looking down at my lap as she pulls away from the building.
------
Laughter fills the table as Jordan makes a joke, making Alexs face turn bright red.

"You guys are so disgusting!" Tay shrieks, trying to hold back her laughter. I lay my head on her shoulder, laughing softly.

I stole one of her chicken strips, making her roll her eyes and try to swat my hand away but it was already in my mouth, Alex laughing.

"Fine be that way" she says and took my sand which wrap, taking a bite out of it. I playfully pout and she pinched my cheeks, chuckling.

"You're so cute" she mutters, making me cheeks turn red. I ignore it and take a sip of my water, Jordan smirking at us. I avoid his stare and look at Alex who was eating his chicken nuggets, seeming happy with his life.
"Alex you having fun there?" I ask, giggling slightly as he looked up from his basket.

"Hm? Oh yeah" he says and blushes slightly, laughing. I grin and look at the table next to us. I look away before looking back. "Alex?" I say and he turns around for a second before turning back around, pretending he didn't hear me.

"Gaskarth! What the hell man?" Alex says as he gets up, walking towards him. He just got up and grabbed the girls hand who was with him and slightly ran out of the place. I stood up, tay looking down at her lap.

"Told you he doesn't want to see us" she mutters and I look at her as I slide into the seat next to her. She sighs and looks at me.

"Whats going on Tay?" I ask and she groans, covering her face with her hands.

"Alex asked me out and I said no" she mumbled quickly. I barely made out the words until I gasped.

"I'm sorry tay" I say and shake my head. "He can't just blow you off because you don't want the same thing as him"

"I like someone else. And I dont want to ruin that" she says and looks up at me, her eyes shinning slightly. I smile and kiss her forehead without thinking.

"You'll be okay" I whisper and alex comes back to the table, Jordan following him. I smile and they glance between Tay and I, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Let's go" tay says, her mood back to her normal self as she puts money on the table. I nod and get out of the booth, waiting for her as Alex muttered something to Jordan, them both looking at each other.

"She's fine" I whisper as Tay and I walk past them. They follow after us, muttering things as I held open the door, Tay staying by my side. I knew this was going to bug her for awhile and I planned on making things better for her.