Prologue

I quickly left the building with his arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

The fans behind me started to scream. Flashes from the paparazzi's camera temporarily blinded my vision. Their questioning was louder than my own thoughts.

When we finally pushed through the mob of girls and paparazzi, we stepped in to the matte black car. Before I could snap the seat belt into place, the driver sped off.

I toyed with the hair tie on my wrist until I decided to tie my long, black hair back. Soon enough, the frequently played game of 'how far back can I pull my fingers' started by yours truly. By the time I got to my pinky finger, he started to talk.

"We're finally really together. I can finally call you my real girlfriend... Jeeze, that sounds amazing."

He then faced me, picked up my left hand and kissed the back of it. He stared at me with his green eyes in an affectionate fashion.

"We can finally be together, Jade. Finally," he grinned.

I looked down.

"I know, and I'm so happy. A legit, a real life, not fake relationship. It's amazing!" I simply uttered before snuggling into him to the best of my ability, though the seat belt restrained my movements. The subtle scent of Calvin Klein for Men clouded my senses, making me cuddle him even more.

His slightly callused index finger twirled around the loose hairs at the back of my neck. He then wrapped an arm around my shoulders, only to press a kiss to my forehead. His lips lingered for a moment until he pulled away, the heat that they provided disappearing instantly. After an hour and a half of driving at eleven o'clock during the night we finally left the hot car. The cold air instantly surrounded our bodies, chilling our skin. We approached the house while he looked around for his keys.

The moment he found them we entered, unarmed the house, armed it again and then walked upstairs.

We entered our room and started getting ready for bed. Once we were done, we snuggled into each other and obviously provided each other with the warmth we needed.

Due to the fact that we both had to wake up early, and had a long and stressful day, we both fell asleep rather quickly.

My last thought before closing my eyes was we're a real thing now...wow.

A/N:

Hello lovelies,

We have a new story for you. YAY!

This story may seem cliche but we have a hidden twist so stick around to find out what it is.

We are still in our starting stages and we would be forever grateful if you could show your support by VOTING, COMMENTING, and SHARING our story.

- XO Winter Melodies