“Where are we moving to so that I can ride so long?" I said it normally but you can hear my disappointment towards my parents in my tone slightly. My mom ignored it "To Woodmanian, we live on mirror street number 3" after that I just left after mumbling a soft thank you.

I climbed in the car and put Licka on my lap. I drove to the airport, bought a plane ticket and asked permission for Licka to stay with me threw the flight. She really doesn't like being alone. At first they didn't want to let her go with me on my lap, but after seeing how small she is and that she whimpers if someone else touches her, they reluctantly gave permission.

I let them ship my car there, It is supposed to arrive an hour after I arrive.

***

After 4 hours of flying

FINALLY!! Agh! I HATE flying... My little Licka fell asleep after 2 hours so she's fine. But I hate flying cause I can't sit still! I don't like to sit still longer than 2 hours unless I’m sleeping. And before you even ask, I couldn't sleep because the man next to me played video games and listened to music the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME!! It's a miracle Licka didn't wake up!

I literally ran off of the plane and onto the grass outside the airport. I put Licka on the ground and then i rolled around happily. I felt something wet drip onto my head. I looked up and saw that it was starting to rain.

I sighed and quickly picked up Licka, tucked her in my pocket and went inside once more. I'm so hitting the gym once my car is here! I need to get all this energy out! I waited and hour and then my car FINALLY arrived. I climbed inside and took a deep breath. A smile tugged at my lips because it smelled so yummy... I like to let my car smell like vanilla... I started the car and loved the way my engine roared with life. I sped down the road, but slowed down when I saw the scenery...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! It's BEAUTIFUL! The sky was filled with clouds and it rained, but what amazed me were the trees all around me. I was defiantly living near a forest! I squeaked with excitement! I loved the wild life. The way the shadows of the trees cocoons your body, the way the animals run around your feet, the sound of birds chirping. And I LOVE the fresh smell of the forest. We've only lived near a forest once and I think I was 12, but we moved one year later.

i put my phone on and used my GPS to find Mirror street number 3. The GPS led me to the edge of the forest, there were a street filled with ginormous houses. I drove slowly, trying to see the numbers of the houses. All the houses were white with a blue roof. I saw the biggest house of all and saw that the number was indeed number 3.

My parents sure knew how to pick em...

Because I didn't have the keys to the house i decided to explore the town a bit. I drove for 10 minutes then spotted a massive mall. I skipped it because I wasn't feeling like shopping. 5 minutes later I saw a smaller mall than the previous one. Next to the mall was a gym. I sighed happily. I finally found a gym! I parked my car and went in the mall to buy some sweat pants and a tank top with a towel so that I can go gym. I also bought some chopped fruit.

I walked to the gym since it was just next to the mall. I walked in and bought a club card. I know I will be here a lot. I asked the person to watch Licka while I was busy. I just told the man to leave her, and put the fruit I bought in front of her so that she would it. The man nodded and smiled. "Oh and don't touch her. She doesn't like other people touching her but me." I smiled warmly at the man and then the strangest thing happened. His eyes darkened a bit... It was filled with lust. I am used to the lust filled stares but no one’s eyes changed colour because of it.

I quickly put Licka down and gave the fruit. Then I walked to the lady's locker room, picked an open locker and threw in my normal clothes, dressed in my sweat pants and tank top, and fastened my hair. Then I walked out with my towel in hand. I started with a trend mill. After jogging for 1 hour, I decided to run, I'm not getting tired!!! And it's making me mad!! I want to get rid of the energy not get more of it!