just the beginning

Seth stand up whit he crunches and walk to dean room or how would he say my room "seth" he hear someone call him and it was dean "what"? Seth answer back seating at the bed dean look at him and seat where Seth legs where and look at the wall
-Look at you Seth you have a broken leg And you almost could have die and all for my fault -
Dean was staring to feel kinda guilt for almost killing the man who he loves but doesn't want to admit "are you OK dean"? Seth ask "yeah just thinking" dean say and seth went closer to dean and put he arms around dean shoulders dean look at him and saw him whit he eyes close and he face on he shoulders as we'll dean took Seth arms off him and stand up "what is wrong"? Seth say "look seth"- he was cut off by Seth kissing him on the lips
ROMAN P.o.v
I get out of my room and saw dean and seth kissing "what the heck"?! I say and they broke the kiss "roman I "- I cut dean off "no just don't talk to me" I say and got in my room and slammed the door I can't believe this my boyfriend is kissing our enemy like really who do that? I growled and I trow a arrow to my target that have seth picture in the middle where is not mine is deans but still I took my shirt off and trowed I seat down on dean rolling chair and look who just came in "get out I don't want to talk to you" I say and stand up from the chair and lay down on my bed and put my covers on and turn so my back would be facing him "roman" dean say and I ignore him I then feel he putting he arms around me he found my spot and kissed "dean not right now" I say and he obustly ignore me and went lower I stand up and cross my arms"what" dean say "you know what go back to that stupid two tone because i am sure you love him more" i say "i hate him i don't love him i love you" dean say and roman pin him on the bed and got in top of him"then proved" i say and kiss him on the lips and grab he waist and took he shirt off and trowed i took he jeans off and turn him over i took the rest of my clothes off and took he boxers off.(you know what happen next)

Seth p.o.v

i punch the wall because for what i am hearing is clear that they fucking i grab my crunches and get out of my room and knock hard on roman i don't want to think about he stupid name nether and him opened and he was on boxers only "yeah may i help you" he say looking at me up and down i roll my eyes "can you keep it down i am trying to sleep"i say and he smile "no promise" he say and its clear he wants me to get mad i roll my eyes and he pull me closer to me"you know what i am capable to do for love don't make a mistake" he say and push me i fall on my but and i look at him and he give me an evil smirk i stand up but not stooping looking at him i grab my crunches and walk away.

but i then stop and turn around "you know something roman i am not going to be intimidated by you i could care less about you threats because you want war you have one" i say and slap him he hold he cheek and smile he push hard and i fall face first and he grab my crunch and he hit me on the injured leg i hold the pain and he pick me up by my hair "don't make me send you to the hospital.and fine you have war" he say and let go of me i took my crunch and went to my room "you may have won this round but you dont know what is coming you pize of crap" i say to my self in matter of fact I can't take this anymore "dean" I yelled and dean came whit some black basketball shorts "what happen" he say "I have a confession" I say "what? Don't tell me. You where kidding and you leaving" dean say smiling "no.i.i love you" I mumble the last part "what"? Dean say confuse "I love you" I say and he smile and laugh"I thought I hear that you love me but I know is not true" he smile "Dean no you didn't hear wrong.I LOVE YOU. I love you ever sense we meet I love you dean ambrose and I don't fucking know why I fall you? Why? If I didint fall for you I woul-" I was cut off and I can't belive what my lips are feeling.
Dean ambrose the man I love kissing me I put my arms around he neck and he put he arms around my waist.
He broke the kiss and push me to my bed I look at him confuse and he smile how I love he smile he seat next to me and pull my waist closer to him I put my face on he shoulder and he play whit my hair "Oh no seth" dean say and push me so I could be lay down "what"? I say "never mind' he say and lay down next to me I put my face on he chest and cuddle to him I can't belive the man who is next to me is dean ambrose.