4. Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

MUST WATCH
ANIME SERIES
Season 1: 12 Episodes
Season 2: 12 Episodes

Ova: 02 Episodes

MANGA
Author: Nakamura Shungiku
Chapters: 56, Ongoing

Summary:

(Drama, Comedy, Romance, Yaoi, Slice of Life)

Sick of feeling like he's riding on his parents coattails, Onodera Ritsu quits his father's publishing company (where he was a literature editor) and gets a job at Marukawa Publishing--only he ends up getting stuck in the crazy shoujo manga department, which happens to be populated entirely by male editors. Plus--the editor-in-chief happens to be none other than his old flame from high school.
Also included the stories of Ritsu's two fellow editors: Yoshiyuki Hatori and his longtime friend (and mangaka he's in charge of) Chiaki Yoshino, as well as Shouta Kisa and the attractive bookstore employee he has his eyes on, Kou Yukina.
An extra movie follows salesman and long time friend of Takano's, Takafumi Yokozawa, as he's swepf off of his feet following a harsh breakup by attractive and single father Zen Kirishima.
It has also special episode featuring Ryuichiro Isaka and Kaoru Asahina in Junjou Mistake.
It also has Ova's. Two ova episodes featuring additional stories. Episode 0: Ritsu and Takano used to date back in high school, but broke up due to a misunderstanding. This is that story. Episode 12.5: Hatori and Chiaki go to visit the latter's family. It's really awkward in many, many ways.

*Mangaka-Comic Artist