Pleasure Doing Business

Rowan Vheris, 29, is a man that has almost everything a person could ever want. He's rich having his own company Vheris Enterprises, famous for the work his company does and handsome. With his inky black hair and ocean blue eyes along with his muscular tan body it's hard to resist when he sets his sights on you.

The one thing he doesn't have is what he's wanted for a while: Love

He's a Dominant and is getting tired of playing around. He wants someone for the long haul. The problem is the subs in the club he goes to top from the bottom. Rowan wants a sub that will get pleasure from pleasing him not from using his money. That's what happened the last few times and it has damaged his trust. That is until he meets a stunning man with dead brown eyes when he goes to publish his book. He immediately wants to call this man his.

With the young man being so cold yet skittish will Rowan ever get what he wants: To love, cherish and tie the small man to his bed forever?

Sullivan Delaney is 26 and is the CEO of his own publishing house, Delaney Publishing. He's a genius and bookworm, albeit a sexy bookworm. With his small frame, feminine curves and high GPA he was an easy target for bullies during his school years which left him guarded and scared of large men. He doesn't let that show in business; he is cold and strong at work. Even though he fears them from past experiences he can't help but crave the feeling of a large muscular man running their hands over his body.

When he is personally requested to review a book for publishing he immediately jumps on it and does what he loves, reading and reviewing. After reading the brief samples he knew it could be a bestseller and told his people to contact the author to set up a meeting. Never in his life did he expect the author of such an amazingly sinful book to be the famous Rowan Vheris.

With his body and mind in a battle of lust and business he's way in over his head with this new project.

Author: PrinceKenzie

Completed : Yes