To Love is To Die

Kaan Demir, 21 yrs old, is going to become Alpha and leader of the Purple Halo pack when his father, the current leader, one of the best leaders ever, will pass the role to his son. Kaan's name says it all: he is a ruler, a leader, a soon to be king and as well as hot-tempered, selfish and quick to sudden outbursts of anger.

His pack is one of the biggest and most peaceful living quietly in some Central Europe region and what to know real deal about werewolves? Well, as Kaan would say, they are not huge and fluffy overly grown wolves. Oh no, that is so wrong, for they are Lycans, the real fascinating deal. And what to know something else? Well, vampires do exist and right now peacefully live among humans after signing a pact with werewolves.

The Spirit has decided for Kaan to find his mate and when they meet at the designed time, it's a rather shocking experience, as his mate is a fellow pack member, Michel Malone, a very composed, intelligent and sharp 21 yrs old guy that attends his same college. Kaan doesn't reject his mate; he actually loves and adores Michel. The only problem is that he doesn't want to claim him yet publically, to his pack as his mate, to the human society as his partner. Michel understands and waits for the moment patiently, but he has his own secrets. The constant denial is eating him inside, painfully and physically. What will be of his heart if this keeps going on for too long?

The peaceful routine is going to be disrupted drastically with a sudden attack and now the pack has to face new enemies and the raise of doubts inside the pack. Is someone really plotting something behind the scene or is just wary and wrecked nerves tricking judgment? What will happen when Kaan will have to face something he had never expected possible to deal with?

To love is to die. Or is it, to die is to love? How should we interpret these questions?

Author: TheWitchAndTheCat

Completed : No

On-Hold : Yes (Until the she completes her other book "Fallen For An Angel")