'Suprise!'

"Owen, honey" Amelia yelled from the kitchen "Breakfast is served". As Owen finished button his shirt he yelled "be right there sweetie".

He came down the stairs and saw Amelia eating "haven't you wait for me?" He asked and sat down. "I'm sorry, I was so hungry so when I saw those beautiful pancakes that I made I couldn't brace myself" she smiled and Owen chuckled. Owen put 2 pancakes in his plate and put a little bit syrup on them. "plus I think the baby is hungry" Amelia said and watched Owen's face. Owen choked from the pancake, he coughed "Are you... are you... was that positive?". Amelia smiled , and put her plate in the dishwasher "I don't know yet, but after work we will buy a pregnancy test and will see" Amelia walked over Owen and kissed his cheek " but I've got the feeling that it does, I'll see you at work?"
Owen smiled "lets hope it will. Yeah see you there"

Amelia got out of the house and closed the door after her.

It's been now a month since Owen and Amelia decided to try for a baby, Owen returned from his tour and now they both realized they love each other and a kid will be a nice extension for them, even thought they weren't married. Owen didn't want to get married after his last marriage.

Owen parked his car in the parking lot and got into the hospital, he went straight to the ER.
"Hey, Dr. Hunt" one of the interns, greeted Owen, somehow Owen couldn't remember his name so he just smiled at him "anything coming?" He asked him.
"No, a slow day. Will it be rude if I ask if can I go to watch Dr. shepherd's surgery?" The intern asked, Owen thought for a few seconds and then said "it's okay you go I'm not in the mood for interns today"
"Thank you" the intern said and started walking away but then he stopped "Chief Webber was looking for you" he said and then kept walking.

Owen knocked on the door "chief were you looking for me?".
Webber raised his look from the computer "oh Hunt, come in" Owen sat on the chair in front of him "so Owen lately there have a lot of paper work that you haven't done, at first I didn't say a thing but now... it's too many " Webber stopped talking because of a knock on the door "yeah?" He asked.
Meredith's head popped in "sorry for disturbing but I have to leave an hour sooner I've got to pick someone from the airport" Meredith said "no problem" Webber replied.

When Owen returned home, Amelia was already there "Well..." he yelled from the bottom floor, Amelia didn't answer so he went up to see what's going on.
Amelia got out of the bathroom with tears in her eyes "oh no" Owen said, she fell into his arms and started to sob "hey don't cry, we will have our baby, and we will not give up do you hear me?" He held Amelia's face in his hands "and we will try and try until we get it
Amelia smiled "and now seem like a good chance to try" she said and started to kiss him, they fell into the bed and started to pull each other's close but then there was a knock on the door "Owen" Amelia said
"Let's ignore them they might go" he said as he kissed her neck
"Owen!" She said, trying to not chuckle
"Okay, okay "he said and put his shirt and went down "it better be worth it" he mumbled to him self
"What?" He said as he opened the door, and right in front of him the beautiful
Korean lady he used to know stood there "surprise" she said

A/n:
I'm so sorry for the long very long chapter I hope you like it till now. I'm sorry I forced you to read Omelia stuff , CROWEN FOREVER
xx.