"Hey Red, how about a little less talking, and a bit more action, yeah? I want to get there before Robin eats all my burgers," Tim told me, taking out one of the thugs with his stick.

I cocked my head and turned back to the man, who stood terrified before me. "You heard the kid," I said and shot him in the leg for payback. He screamed out in pain for a second before opening fire again, but I was already moving myself and the doctor aside, hiding her behind a metal dumpster. "Sorry for the accommodations, doc. But you have to hide here for a while and let me take care of this."

She frowned in confusion at me. "How did you know I was a doctor?"

I mentally cursed myself for the slip. But the sound of more bullets made me turn my back to her and focus back on the men. You know the saying you can't fight fire with fire? That doesn't necessarily apply to these situations. So, aiming my guns at the assholes trying to kill me, I shot at their hands and made them drop their weapons. They scrambled away from me, making me roll my eyes at their retreating figures. Putting my guns back in their holsters, I chased after them before they could escape. It wasn't really hard to catch up.

I jumped on top of the first, making him collapse to the ground. He screamed in pain when the leg I shot hit the pavement, and I took the opportunity to tie his hands behind his back. "Stay right here, bucko. I have to make sure your other friend doesn't leave this party early," I told the man and ruffled his hair for good measure.

The other one had reached quite a distance from me, making me pull out my gun again. "This has gone on quite long enough," I murmured under my breath before taking the shot. I aimed for his left leg, and the bullet zoomed through the air before sinking rightfully below his knee. Now he and his comrade had matching bullet wounds from me. They should've been proud.

As he screamed in pain and tried to crawl away- I know, pathetic but persistent- I walked at a leisurely pace towards him and whistled a happy tune. When I reached him, I also tied him up and gave him a pat. "You wouldn't leave without saying good bye to your buddy, would you?" I teased and hauled him back to where we originally ran into them.

When I got back to the alley, Tim was conversing with the doctor, his guys already tied and gagged. I placed the ones I caught beside his and approached them. When Tim spotted me, he gave me an amused grin. "Finally caught yours, huh?"

"Shut up," I told him, noticing his gloating tone. "I didn't see yours trying to run away from you to lead you in a wild goose chase."

"You're still bleeding," Dr. Anders cut in before Tim could say anything. She turned me around to look at my wound, and I hissed in pain when her fingers made contact with it.

I moved away to see she had an apologetic look on her face. "Sorry," she mumbled sheepishly.

I smiled, forgetting she couldn't see it through the helmet. "It's fine. Let's just refrain from touching the bullet wound again, okay?"

"We have to get you to a hospital, though," she told me in a stern voice, a frown creasing her forehead.

"We have to get you to a hospital," I replied. "You could go into shock or something. I'll be fine. I do this on a daily basis."

"Nightly basis," Tim corrected with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut up," I repeated, making him raise his hands in surrender. Turning back to the doctor, I began dragging her towards where Tim and I left our bikes. I made her ride with Tim, not wanting to have her clutching to my back when the wound still throbbed. Besides, she'd keep arguing about getting me checked, and I didn't have the energy for it.