Chapter One

Aria and Mason's Grandparents house. ------>

Chapter 1

I rubbed my eyes as I stepped off the plane. My twin brother, Mason, handed me my purple suitcase and we walked into the San Francisco airport.

"Mas, What time is it?"

"It's 12:45. By the time we get to Gram and Gramps it'll be about 1:30," he told me looking up from his phone.

We walked out of the stuffy airport and searched through the drivers. We quickly found the sign with our last name on it.

Adams.

I sighed at the name and walked to the white limousine and up to the driver. "Hello Ms. Adams," the driver rolled down the window to reveal his face.

"Harold!" I shrieked and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. Harold was my Gran and Gramps butler and he had always been there for me when I lived with my Grandparents with Mason.

"Hello Ms. Aria, Mr. Mason," he greeted us, smiling widely and handed us each an ice cream cone.

"Thanks Harold! My favorite," Mason shouted excitedly like a five-year old and he quickly grabbing his Cookie's and Cream triple-scoop of ice cream.

"Thanks!" I said and kissed Harold on the cheek and took my double scoop of strawberry from him. Mason and I jumped into the back of the limousine and made ourselves comfortable on the creamy white leather seats.

"Ready to be back in San Fran?" Mason asked me with a grin.

Mason and I are fraternal twins. We don't look alike at all. Mason has stunning blue eyes while I have boring, plain brown ones. He has dirty blond hair that sits on top of his head, (from all the gel he uses) and I have long wavy brown hair. Our personalities may be somewhat alike, but our looks are nowhere close to similar.

"I guess, I'm looking forward to seeing Hailey and Gram and Gramps." I told him as I picked at the leather and licked my ice cream cone. "What about you? Are you excited?"

"Yeah, I'm excited. I'm looking forward to playing some Westwood football."

We were going to be attending Westwood high school as seniors. Mason and I spent our childhood in San Francisco. Our parents were important business people and they traveled around the world for their work. So naturally being the amazing parents they are, they left us with our Grandparents and let them take care of us for our whole childhood. Only sending us an occasional card and phone call on special occasions.

We went to Eastwood K-8 school and Westwood High is their feeder school so we were probably going to see all the people from our old Middle school.

Yay. So looking forward to that. Especially because I totally remember everyone.

"Aria!!"

I broke away from my thoughts and looked up at Mason.

"We're here, Ms. Daydreamer." he said stepping out the door and running into the house. Harold opened my door for me and gave me and Mason's suitcases to one of the maids to take inside.

I got out of the car slowly and took a breath of fresh air. The air was slightly cool and crisp and there was a slight breeze that blew my wavy hair in different directions.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look there's a pretty girl moving in to where the nice old man and woman live!"

I turned around to see the neighbors house and saw a little boy staring at me in awe. He had dirty blonde hair that almost covered his eyes that were electric blue and full of excitement.