My What?

*Emani's Pov*

Life was back to normal. well sort of. Considering that i have a fine doctor that takes care of me. We haven't had sex yet though and this pussy is aching to see what Mr. James is working with. but i wanna be a bad girl. I want Dre. It wouldnt be that bad if me and him just.... just a little bit......Fuck this is why im not in a relationship. I dont have time for these niggas. *sigh* lemme call dre.

Dre: um.. hello?

Emani: Dre... you busy?

Dre: nah...whos this?

Emani: dre you really dont know who this is?

Dre: i mean your number isnt in my phone soooooo..... clearly not.

Emani: wow.... iight dre... never mind.

There were tears in my eyes. i really felt hurt. he really dont care about me anymore. but its cool. ill wait. cant be that long.

*Dre's Pov*

Dre: Yo ricky you know this number (631)- 437-9057?

Ricky: Thats Emani's number

Dre: Oh shit....damn i just fucked up.

Ricky: was that her that just called you?

Dre: yea. she sounded like she needed something. she asked me if i was busy.

Ricky: man why you fuckin with her like that. you dont see her at the hospital, when you do finally go see her she's fuckin drugged out, you never go back to see her, your fuckin around with one of the strippers SHE HIRED and she comes home and finds out and because she kicked you out of her house in a fit of anger because she was hurt you decided to delete her number. you just hurt her even more man. thats not my girl but i actually care for her because we been rockin with her since mini been rockin with us. i treat her like shes my little sister i wouldnt let nobody handle her the way you doing her and imma letchu know now that that shit aint right. stop fuckin with her heart like that. she feels for you but shes not gonna show it but you done fucked that up now. you used to fuck her all the time did you think she wasnt gonna feel for you. it was coming sooner or later but you rushed it and it caught her off gaurd. go fix that shit man. i dont want her feeling like that cause ill happily beat your ass.

Dre: shit man.... iight.

I made my way to her house just thinking of everything that ricky said to me. I really did her wrong. I fucked up and didn't give her enough time to get everything together. when i got to her door there was music playing. "I am on a whole nother level, Girl he only fucked you over cause yuh let em" it was Dont by Bryson Tiller. Damn shes hurt. i knocked hard so she could hear and soon the music quieted. i knocked again so she was sure that someone was knocking on the door. She opened the door with a blunt in her hand.

Emani: hi may i help you?

Dre: come on dont be like that. Im sorry.

She laughed in my face and slammed the door and locked it. She had forgotten that mini had given everyone spare keys in case something happened. i put the key in the door and she stopped in her tracks to her room.

Emani: get out. You dont know me anymore you dont know my voice, you dont have my number saved. I dont know who you are and your trespassing. get the fuck out.

Dre: Emani cut it out. I just couldnt handle that you treated me like that and you didnt even give me a chance. how you give a doctor a chance and not the nigga that used to please you whenever you wanted. huh? you think thats fair???

Emani: DRE WHERE WERE YOU??? when i was at my worst. huh? i cant even say down on my knees. I WAS FAIRLY BROKEN AND YOU WERENT THERE. Dr. Moore helped me every step of the way while you were out fucking one of my strippers!!!! IS THAT FAIR??