Arrival

DISCLAIMER FOR NOT WRITING IN MORE THAN A YEAR OR SO😖 I WAS HAVING A VERY TOUGH YEAR.
🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂

I woke up as the plane landed, I felt asleep the whole ride in his shoulder!!! Oh my gosh this is the most embarrassing moment ever. Then I noticed he also slept the whole ride so maybe he didn't even notices, ( I hope so).

We stood up and he handed me my small luggage. " Guess we were sleepy.", he said. " Jaja yes it was a pretty long flight", I answered. We were in Toronto, Canada. All of us got off the plane and I went up to Abella. "Hey how was it with Nash?", " Well it was better than expected, I have his phone number. It was pretty hard to not fan girl in front of him since we are "professionals" and I noticed that Cameron asked you to watch a movie with him how was that?." She said. " Jaja I'm happy for you. Well it all was going perfectly fine and then I accidentally slept on him but he did as well so😂" I answered. I was pretty jealous that she had Nash's phone number and I didnt had Camerons. I know its rude tho. I have to get his number, maybe I'll tell him that I need to have it because I have to be contacting him for clothes size and stuff.

We arrived at the hotel and Abby and I got our own room. They boys room was just besides us and they also separated a room for hangouts only and also where we are gonna be styling them up. They have a dinner at 6:00 pm so we have to dress em up now.

We walked in the "lounge" , ( thats how we're calling the room), and only Nash, Hayes, Matthew, and Jack G were there. Cameron and Shawn were still in their rooms. I went over to Hayes and styled him with dark denim jeans, a long sleeve buttoned shirt with the sleeves rolled up and dressy shoes. I kept dressing them and Cameron walked in the room only wearing boxers. I guess he forgot we were there. It was the funniest thing, he got out of the room as soon as he saw us and got soooo red. Then he came wearing shorts and a muscle tee. He came up to me " Im really sorry for what just happened" he said. " Its alright, you're nout used to having girls around here." I said. " Nope we never have girls, don't take it the wrong way, we sure like to have stylist so we can look good always, and its also nice to have beautiful ones like you" he said and he winked at me. My chest wanted to come out, but I had to keep calm. "Jaja thanks, well now you gotta get dressed up, here's your clothes", I said as I handed him his clothes.

They all left to their dinner and Abella and I had to stay, of course. We ordered pizza and watched netfilx all night long...