Chapter : 5

~ Slowly warming your ❤️ ~

- Venus - (Prince in media)

I patted my lap for her to lay on and she looked at me crazy, shaking her head. I then pulled her hair causing her to groan a little.

I laughed, "Just lay on it."

She then rolled her eyes and layed on my lap causing me to smile.

"Well... do I really gotta tell you?"

I nodded my head as I played with her curls.

She let out a sigh then began, "Well... my dad– actually I don't even know if he's my dad, just know the man I've been living with since I was a baby is a alcoholic. My moth– my mother died giving birth to my little brother. So, after that he just completely changed. He started drinking a lot, it literally became his lifestyle. When he'd be drunk he'd always get mad easily. He'd hit me about everyday or any chance he got when he was intoxicated. Lemme remind you he be intoxicated 92% of the time. But tonight... he went too far, too far to the point that I want to fucking kill his ass... Venus... I want– I want to kill his ass, man." Her voice choked as tears filled her eyes.

I pulled her close into my chest as she tried to not cry. "Prince... you can cry, it's okay to cry." I stroked her hair as she finally broke down into tears. I held her close and comforted her until she calmed down.

She cleared her throat then sat up facing my way, "I feel so weak... I couldn't fight back... because... I just couldn't believe my fucking dad just... just..."

I took her hands in mines and lifted her head to look me in the eyes, "What'd he do to you Prince..."

She looked up at my ceiling and took a deep breath.

"He didn't only physically abuse me, but sexually. He took my feminine pride, and left me as an empty shell." She breathes heavily.

Instantly my body grew tense sending shivers throughout my body.

"NOBODY HELPED YOU!"

She gripped my thigh and held her finger up to her lips signaling me to lower my voice.

"Nobody could... my brother is only like, 4. We live alone, in a ratchet ass neighborhood too. So.."

I cut her off pulling her into a hug, "We've got to go get your brother..."

She smiled and nodded her head grabbing her book bag but I took it from her, "Woah, slow down not yet. You've got to rest first, first thing in the morning we'll go okay?"

She nodded her head once more and laid back on my bed. I set her book bag by my nightstand and joined her in bed. She looked at me and smiled. Ugh, how beautiful her smile was I loved it so much.

I laughed and she asked, "What's so funny?"

"Ahh... nothing I was just thinking about something."

"Well... tell me. I wanna laugh too."

I shook my head and started playing with her hair again. "You've just got a really pretty smile..."

She chuckled, "Oh I see now... Thanks. But, is it really okay for me to be here? Cause I don't want to bring you into this..."

Too late...

I smiled at her quickly reassuring her, "Of course not! You're here to stay, and that is my decision."

She let out a sigh of relief,
"That's just– thank you, Venus."

I then kissed her but this time on the lips. She kissed me back pulling me into her lap as she slid her arms around my waist. Sparks were flying all throughout the kiss.

I deepened the kiss as I put my arms around her neck but she then pulled away.

I looked at her with worry, "What's wr—..."

She sighed, "Not yet..."

I then smiled and kissed her on the cheek, "I'll wait." I understood what she meant considering what she just went through. I just wanted her to feel comfortable again.

She looked at me a bit surprised and I winked at her before I got up to get her something to sleep in. I got a plain white T-shirt and some gym shorts out of my bathroom wardrobe handing it to her.

"Thank you..."

"No problem."

Checking my phone for the time. It was 2:37am.

Definitely not going to school.

I turned off all my alarms and asked Prince for her phone. She gave it to me and I turned off her alarms then shut it down.

I then laid both our phones on the night stand, and laid beside Prince in bed.

She was facing my way but then turned her back to me. I laughed and slid my arms around her waist pulling her body into mines.

She tried to get out of my grip but I held her tight.

Once she stopped struggling I cuddled my face into her neck. I whispered in her ear.

"You don't have to put your guard up around me. I promise you I won't hurt you."

I kissed her neck and she let out a soft whimper causing me to laugh. A few moments later she was fast asleep breathing heavily but she didn't snore. I swear it was the cutest thing ever. I smiled the drifted off to sleep.

- short but the next chapter is where everything falls into place..