Normality

Life.Normal.Me.In it.

Sometimes, it may seem like things are quiet. Too quiet. like someone is right behind you, breathing on your neck and you turn around to see that's no ones there. You just feel, how should I say this? Plain stupid. That explains my whole day today. Let me start from the beginning of my day.

* ******  ********************************************************************************************************************************************************             ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Ms. Zoe, please return to your fifth period class" Mrs.Alhemblaster barked at me across the hall. She the school's assitant principal. Her large clip holding her snow white hair shifted as she talked. She crossed her plump hands across her chest and hovered there, obviously refusing to leave  without me responding. 

"Will do" I slightly nocked my head back in recognition, scooped up my heavily floral printed bag and sarcastically marched to my class. A grin spread across my face. I always amuse myself.

" Oh" She said meekly. I spun around, "yes Mrs.Alhemblaster?" 

" Zoe, please don't take this the wrong way" She looked around and walked toward me. Her tiny Dior heels clashed to sound almost like thunder in the dead hall. She put her hand on my shoulder and signaled me to come " please come to my office for a minute." We walked toward the end of the hall way, turned left. She turned the doorknob on the ancient ceder door, covered in rude teenage remarks such as, "Mrs.Alhemblaster sucks my cock" , " The skinny bitch lives on" " Mrs.Alhemblaster is a whore form the 12th layer of hell" and the final, " Z + J FOREVER" all etched into the door. Kind of marking its already sad wrinkles. You know what? John and I wrote the last one together. Last year to be exact. We were surely in love, we wanted a wedding, three kids, two goldfish, and a dog. We had it all planned out. What colleges we wanted to go to, at least close ( I wanted to go to F.I.T. in the city and John wanted to go to Barnard) But, it seems like something has changed between us. Or just him as it seems. He refused to talk to me, and avoided me in every way. Like, last week for example. I strode into the cafeteria, as usual, getting first smacked in the face with that mixture of school food and vomit smell. I glided over to my usual table, sitting with my closest friends. I shifted on the plastic, marble looking seat and out of the courner of my eye I spotted him. All 5'11 of gorgeous. His hair was perfectly European soccer, ultra sexy man messy. His black pants clashed perfectly with his pink V-neck and you could smell the Axe from here. 

I need to find the perfect excuse to talk to him. Something corny, un-original and flirty

Oh, yeah. I mentally crossed the last one off the list. The last thing I am is flirty. I mindlessly groped around my tight shorts pocket. The irratating jean material constantly grazed over my scarred pale hands. FINALLY, I uncovered my pocket mirror. I flicked it open and checked if anything is out of place. My hair was extremely frizzy and wierd. 

" great"  I muttered. I  tossed it around, combed it down....and...

 "prefect" I lifted myself off the seat, butterflies banged against the sides of my stomach. I lifted my collar bone up, ajusted my shoulders and strided over to him. I couldn't look up.My heart skipped a few beats, and I thought I had made it to him. " Hey, I've just come to ask you..." I trailed off and gazed up. 

" Where did he go?" I was flustered and only to find I was talking to the wall. I turned to my left and saw him sprinting toward the door. his perfect freakin' muscles flexing as he jogged.

"Shit" I grumbled. I clenched my hands into fists and my eyes felt hot. A tear welt up and escaped my enflamed body. 

I held my head down and poured out my soul. Everyone staired but why the hell should I care? I Shuffled to the bathroom and found the nearrest stall grasping the cold metal lock and slamming it closed. At this point I held NOTHING back. My mascara ran, and so did my heart. I thought he loved me. Did he? Obviously not any more. It's probably, someone, some girl, more pretty than I. She must have the perfect body, hair, and most of all GRADES> He wanted me to go to the SAME college. It was our first fight. I sat on the closed toiled seat and brung my legs to my chest. My heart splitting inside of me.  I ran my fingers through my hair and sobbed 'till nothing but air was left. Air wasn't even left. I gasped and finally stopped to a wimper. I pushed all of my strength onto my feet and stood up. The blood quickly rushed to my head andd the room spun. I didn't care. Why should I? I didn't have my boyfriend near me. He probably doesn't even care about me. Atleast if he's cheating he still could have cared. I slowly unlatched the door and crept it open. There was not a sould to be found.  I stood infront of the mirror and took a long hard stare. It's over. Probably. I wiped away the running mascara with the brown, rough hand tissue and tossed it onto the ground. I Quickened my pace and walked out the door to class.........

******************************************************************************************

"ms. Zoe, did you hear a qord I said to you? Are you okay?" She said with a concerned tone My face was wet with tears and I quickly snapped out of my trance. 

"No, sorry." I laughed a little and wipped my face with the back of my right hand. I took a small dry heave. " Continue" 

" Well, I;m just nervous for your well being" She said. The courners of her heavily lip-stick mouth twitched as she wished not to continue.

" You may not llike the news." He hand was shaking and her pencil shook. 

" What's it about?" I smiled and hoped she was kidding.