Sadly, I forgot to lock the door.

"Sheena?"

"Go away Josh," He laughed, "Clearly I can't. I'm your body guard remember?"

"You're fired." I buried my head further into the pillow to prevent him from seeing the smile that slowly spread across my face. I felt a presence behind me so I turned a bit and saw him kneeling beside my bed. "What?! no! no! please, My family!" He fake cried, making me laugh.

"Well, good to know I can make you laugh." I struggled to keep a straight face but I couldn't, "you just look stupid that's why."

"No. you like this face too much to say It looks stupid. " I threw a pillow at him.

"No! I don't!" I laughed again, He grabbed a chair and sat in front of me.

"Well, I guess I know where you get your stubbornness from." He shook his head, chuckling.

"What's the lead on Alex?" I asked, his Playful mood vanished, "We know why he's after you."

"He's probably a psycho, all I did was tell the truth and make him lose his popularity, I mean he could always make new friends." I yawned involuntarily, making him yawn too.

"It's not that you know what that guy-the one I caught last week? He said something." He looked as if debating whether or not to tell me. "Spit it out Josh." He handed me a note with sloppy hand writing

"She'll pay for their mistakes." That's all it took. Just 5 words yet it had a large impact on all of us.

"I just understood last night, what he meant." He looked at me carefully, assessing my reaction.

"What did he mean? Why me? I don't want somebody else to suffer but why me." I asked, his face a devoid of emotion.

"We think...that.. their family has a grudge on your parents. Not only because if your father wasn't there, Alex's mother would have been the next vice President."

"What else would be the reason?" I looked at him, bewildered at what my parents could have done to deserve this.

"We don't know yet. That's all we know." He shook his head.

"I'm going to the garden." I waved goodbye and walked out the door, not caring if I was still in my pajamas and tank top.

Josh's Pov:

It's been five hours and no sign of her, shouldn't it be my job to watch over her? Protect her? My feet dragged me outside to the garden; Sheena was sitting on the swing, leaning onto the cool metal, smiling in her sleep. I sat next to her swinging slowly, letting her head rest on my shoulder. I hummed softly in her ear. If things could stay this way, her life is on the line. I slung my arm around her. It was about lunch time.

Twenty minutes later, Sheena stirred from under my arm. And mumbled something, "Josh."

"Yeah?" I said. Her eyes seemed to have a glazed look in them before realization hit her, she jumped away; like always. I sighed and moved away.

"What were you doing?" She asked. "Sitting next to you?" I chuckled at her expression.

"No. What's with the arm draped over my shoulders?"

"You know, supporting you because you were sleeping and you nearly slid off." He keeps shaking her head.

"I'm going inside. Okay, I'm going to stay here you could ask one of the other guards to watch you from the inside, watch what you drink and eat." I winked at her and swung back and forth on the swing. She looked back for a moment before heading back to the house.. mansion.. whatever.