"A driver? Can't either of you drive?" I asked in confusion.

"Well, Asteria has no license yet because, and I quote, 'Assassins never needed licenses.' And as for me, Kyle makes it kind of difficult," Artemis replied, gesturing to her baby bump.

It had gotten considerably bigger, and she was now on her fifth month. Then my brain seemed to process what she said. "Kyle?" I asked.

She nodded and patted her belly. "We finally decided on a name," she explained. "Kyle Vincent C. West."

"Cool." I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face. To think that in four months, we'd have another Legacy baby in our hands. Everyone also seemed happy at the news and made sounds of agreement at the chosen name.

"So will you drive us?" Artemis asked when the excitement over the name died down.

I shrugged. "It's not like I have a choice. I'd rather go with you guys than stay here with these idiots."

Of course, after I said that everyone started arguing with me. Ah, yes. Another normal day with the family.

It wasn't long before breakfast was over, and Artemis and Asteria were dragging me towards the car with barely concealed excitement. I almost thought they wouldn't even give me a minute to change into my jeans. As I drove out of the Manor grounds, I glanced at the two girls sitting in the back seat. "So why are you guys so excited? What's our first stop anyway?"

They both gave me beaming smiles, and I thought I'd go blind and crash the car. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood. But who could blame them? Everything was relatively quiet at the moment, and by that I meant no one was trying to kill us. "Hospital. We have an appointment with the OB- Gyne," Artemis told me.

"We?" I repeated.

"I'm also getting myself checked," Asteria admitted sheepishly. "But don't tell Dick. I want it to be a surprise."

I cursed and the car swerved momentarily, making the girls yelp in surprise. I got it under control again, but my heart still pounded in my chest. "You're pregnant, too?!" I exclaimed.

Artemis had her arms wrapped around her belly while Asteria breathed hard. "Jesus, you're going to end up killing us before I even find out," Asteria mumbled. "I'm not sure, yet, okay? That's why I'm going with Artemis in the first place."

"Well, you can't go dropping that on me and not expect me to freak out!" I replied.

"Now I'm scared what Dick's reaction is going to be," Asteria muttered, earning a sympathetic glance from Artemis.

She placed her hand on top of Asteria's and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry. I was nervous about telling Wally, too."

When Artemis's words registered in my mind, I realized that Asteria must've been worried, too. And my reaction was probably not helping. With a sigh, I tried to speak in a much calmer tone. "I'm sure Dick will be ecstatic," I told her, even offering a small smile. "I was just surprised, that's all."

"Thanks, Jason," Asteria replied and returned my smile.

"So, do you want it to be a boy or girl?" I asked with a grin, even though deep inside, I was still reeling from the news.

I was pretty sure Jade was also pregnant with their second baby, and Artemis obviously was. But now Asteria, too? Everyone needed to stop with the baby- making. I could barely keep up with Lian and Damian. Adding more to the bunch kind of scared me.

I tried to focus on Asteria's reply, but my brain was a thousand miles away. A part of me even wished I'd just gone to Tamaran with Kori. Things were getting a bit too exciting for me here. I'd gotten so used to being on my own, and then just being with Roy and Kori, that having the big and ever growing family around me felt a bit suffocating.