Chapter 7: Her Family

Start from the beginning

"She left." he said flatly, when he noticed me looking around the living room.

"You didn't mention you have a cousin." he asked, curious.

"You didn't asked." I replied dryly.

He just shrugged his shoulders. "Leave the trolley there and come join me at the table." he ordered, dropping the subject.

Definitely, he's the guy who doesn't know what right manners means.

I didn't move. I'm still not used to someone ordering me around.

I hate it!

"You coming?" he asked in irritation, when he turned his head and saw me still standing to where I was, didn't move an inch.

"Don't you know how to ask it nicely? Or do you always just boss around?" I asked tersely, gritting my teeth.

He looked up the ceiling and ran his fingers on his damp thick hair in frustrations. Then, he looked at me. His eyebrows puckered in annoyance.

"You come join me, or I'll carry you to the table. Your choice!" he said with gritted teeth.

"You're insufferable!" I mumbled and stomped my foot following him.

He just smirked, then he trailed behind me.

---

[Demetrio's POV]

I had enough of her stubbornness. I specifically told her to join me every meal and she just knows how to annoy me.

I had to used my advantage to get what I want, if that what it takes to let her stay.

She was too mad, but I'm too fixed and enjoying her adorable reaction, when she pursed her lips and stomped her feet to the table.

I almost burst into laughters.

I can't help myself, but to asses her while trailing behind her.

She was wearing one of the dresses I bought for her.

She looks rather classy, yet sexy in her above the knee pencil skirt, showing her rounded ass with her nude polka dot top, tucked-in. Completed with nude open toe heels.

She didn't wear any make-up, but she was still looking beautiful.

Just staring at her making me feel really hot. I'm starting to sweat for some reason.

She took one of the chair and settled herself.

I looked away, trying to sway the perverted thoughts off my head, before I couldn't control myself.

I knew, my self-control is slowly slipping off, if I kept on staring at her hot body.

I walked to the kitchen and grab two plates and utensils. I place one in front of her with knife and fork. And place mine across hers.

I walked back to the cupboard and took two glasses.

"Anything to drink?" I asked.

"Water would do, please." she replied as she smiled but it didn't reach her eyes.

I walked to the fridge and filled up the glass with cold water from the water dispenser.

"Are you dating my cousin?" she suddenly asked. I almost choke.

The other glass almost slip off my hand in surprise.

Am I going to lie?

"I never dated anyone. Let's say, we were just fuck-buddies?" I said hesitantly.