chapter 2

Derek pov*~*~*~

The next day•

I was sitting in a dark room. There was streams of lights randomly all over the ceiling. I saw something standing in a far corner in the other side of the large room.

It had rows of sharp metal teeth. A bandage was wrapped all around its head. And it was breathing heavy.

"I see you are awake. Derek." He says. His voice is deep and scratchy. I look at him. It is strong. I can tell that much. It has this powerful aroma. It laughs which sounds like a dog dieing.

"You are out of your mind, derek. You should let me in. I can take away the pain. I can make your wildest dreams come true." He says. I look at him. Everything this mummy says screams DANGER.

"NO! You will not get in my mind!" I yell at him.

He smiles at me." Well if you won't just let me in. I guess I will make you." He says. He brings out stiles. He gets some girl to get a drill and starts it." Now Derek. If you won't let me in your head then I will have to drill a hole in his head. So you can let me in or he can die." The mummy replied.

The girl got close to stiles."No! Please! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! I will let you in! Just please don't kill him. Please..." I beg. Tears are streaming down my face. The mummy turns into a firefly and comes near me. The girl also turns into a firefly. Soon there is hundreds of fireflys.

"No! Derek don't please! Don't let him in....please I will lose you....Derek....Derek...DEREK!"

I woke up with stiles sitting on my chest shaking me. "Derek! Thank god you are awake you had a nightmare! Oh god you was screaming my name and something about a mummy. Baby are you ok?" He asked.
I nodded and he frowned.
He layed beside me." Come here." He said and he'd out his arms. I reached into them.he wrapped his arms around my waist." I love you baby." He said into my hair."I love you to." I told him. I smiled. "Stiles?.... No matter what happens promise me you will always know I love you?" I ask him. He nods smiling."I know, why do you mention it?" He asked.
I shrugged."because of my night terror." I say. He nods, and kisses me softly on the lips.
I smile into the kiss. I kiss him deeper and he kisses more passionately. He wraps his arms around my neck and I wrap my hands around his waist.
Just then the door owns. "Hey der-....oh shit sorry" it was peter. Me and stiles turned to him.
"I...uh...need to talk to Derek alone....please stiles?" Peter asks. Stiles nods and slips out of the door.
"Chris argent is here. And well I'minlovewithhimhesmymate." He said fastly and ran his hand down his neck. My mouth popped open and my eyes got huge. "Oh...uh...ok?" I say.
He smiled at me and pulled me into a huge hug. So you got me and stiles,peter and Chris, and Isaac and Scott. Well we are the rainbow woifies pack now. Note the sarcasm.

"Does he know?" I ask him. He nodded happily. "He didn't reject me either. I thought he would but he didn't. Oh and I have to ask have you and stiles.....ya know......um....did it yet?" He said and I blushed.
"What?! No! We just started dating yesterday!" I
whisper/yelled.
He rolled his eyes."ya well Chris said that once you and your mate commit then its only a couple of days before he goes into heat.
My eyes got wide. oh god.
I ran out of the room. Once I found stiles I nodded my head to the back door. Once we was out side I told him. When I got to the part about being in heat he blushed a deep red.
"Wait so will go into heat when will this happ- ughah!" He said as he hit the floor. The most amazing smell hit me as I realized that he was in heat.ohgodohgodohgod! I picked him up well aware of my rent in my pants. When I got inside I handed him to Chris and let out a growl and muttered "in...heat...call...deaton.....now!" I ran off before I banged him right in front of the pack.

I called peter up and had him chain me to my bed."do not let him get anywhere near me.I don't want this to happen he isn't ready." I said and yelled as I felt a stomach pain.
Chris came up and said,"it will end after a day....but it comes back each month.for a year." I almost choked on my own spit."A YEAR?!?!?!" I yelled. Chris nodded. Next thing I know Chris is on the floo, clutching his stomach. Oh god not him to....