Chapter Nine.

- Calista's POV -

The next couple days, have passed by smoothly. I've been helping out my family, and that's not going to last forever though. I don't know if I should go on tour with Niall, or if I should stay. This has been racking my brain since the day my mom went into the hospital. Today was Thursday, so I'd have to bring my mom to the therapist today. I told Niall I couldn't hang out because it's a long drive to my grandmother's, and then to the therapist and back. I won't be home until tonight. He said it was fine and I was on my way to my mom's. My little sister is sleeping in the back seat, so I quietly put the music on and I was on my way to my grandmother's house to get my mom. "Hey babe, hope your day isn't too stressful, love you so much." I smiled as I red the text message at the stop light of course. "Thank you babe, you've been so supportive since day one. I'll let you know more later on tonight, I love you a lot. See you later." And I put my phone away once the light went from red to green.

I arrived at the office that my mom had to be in. "Okay, can you call me when you're done? I'm going to go bring Ga to get some food, she hasn't ate since breakfast." My mom nodded and I took my little sister downstairs and back into the car. "Do you want Panera?" I asked, "Yes!!!" She screamed, she loved it there, and that's where we went to go eat lunch. I would invite Niall, but this is to far away. By the time he got here, I'd have to leave to go get my mom. So we sat down in a booth and my sister got what she always get, a broccoli soup and a coke. I let her eat, and we talked about what happened. "Mama's going to be okay?" She asked, I smiled at her little thoughts. "Yes, she's going to be okay, love." I said, and she finished up her sandwich before we headed out and go back to the office.

We finally all go into the car, and my sister fell back a sleep. "Cal, thank you so much for all of this. It's actually crazy how much you're doing. I know it's a lot for you, but at the end of the day I can't thank you enough." She said, and that meant a lot to me. "I really have to talk to you about something, and you can't yell or anything. Just let me know what I should do.." I said, she looked confused. "Niall want's to take me on tour with him for the American part of the tour, and this is a chance in a lifetime because he's going to be going to places I have always wanted to be. Also, I have to take care of Ga, and you. I don't know what to do.." I said, "See, that's where you are wrong. You don't have to take care of my love, I'm better now. I can do this myself. I'm settled in with your nonna, and you can give Ga to me once you go on the tour, it's fine, trust me. Okay?" My mom said sincerely and I nodded. "When does it start?", "Next Wednesday.." I said and my head went down. "Well love, you should let Ga come back to me hun, and then you can pack your bags and such and then you can go. Okay? I'm going to be alright, and you will too. Okay?" She said and she kissed my cheek. "Okay mom, thank you so much for understanding. I love you so much." She took my hand, "I love you more."

- Niall's POV -

"Hey babe, did you talk to your mom?" I said into the phone while getting myself a coke out of the fridge. "Yeah, I did! I'm coming to come, of course I am. I just feel bad leaving them. She just told me that I should live my life, and I agree. I'm coming Ni, you think I'd miss this?" I sighed in relief. I was so glad that she was coming. "Oh, okay good! I'm so fucking happy. I thought you weren't going to come, and I was so sad is you didn't. Want to come over, so I can give you your ticket and we can talk about it?" I smiled through the phone, even if she couldn't see it. "Ni, I love you so fucking much. I do, but I had a really long day today, and I don't feel good anymore. I haven't ate, I'm just going to sleep. Okay? Please, I love you so much, but don't be mad at me.." How could I ever be mad at her? I understand why she doesn't want to go out. I understand, but this isn't helping. She has to eat, and she has to sleep. "How could I ever be mad at you? I can't! I understand, do you want me to bring over food or anything? Or do you just want to be alone?", "No baby, I just don't want to go out. You can come over, it doesn't matter. I want some Taco Bell, is that okay with you?" She giggled, "Of course it's okay. I'll go buy it, and I'll be over your house in a little." I smirked, "Okay baby, I'll pay you back whenever you get here.", "You don't have to pay you baby. I don't need that, as long as you're happy. You've had a long day, so I'm just going to pay. Alright baby? You paid for me the other day for Earl's, I'm paying for you, okay?" She giggled like a little schoolgirl, "Alright baby, see you soon."