eleven - concerning

Start from the beginning

"Why the hell are you wearing a dress like that?" Jasper questions harshly, his nails digging into my flesh as he squeezes my neck.

I gasp for air, my tears running down my face from my pain and the lack of air getting down my throat. "I-I thought you'd-you'd like it."

"Like it?!" He screams bitterly, grasping my neck even tighter. "You look like a fucking prostitute!"

I scratch at his fingers, hoping he'd pull them off. "You-You are hurting me. Please---"

He seems to realize what he's doing and stops immediately, pulling his hands off of me. I gasp for air, panting, my eyes watering.

Jasper frowns at me and grabs me before pulling me into his tight embrace. "Gosh, Ally, I'm so, so, so sorry. Boys just stare at you with so much lust and say things that make me angry. I don't mean to take it out on you."

I hug him tight as I sob in his shoulder. Biting into his shoulder as I try to stop my sobbing.

He pulls back to look me in my eyes. "I'm so sorry. I really am. I love you, Ally. I don't mean to hurt you."

I stare at him in shock. Shocked that he says he loves me. Love is hard, and maybe it's just harder on us. We're going to work through this.

"I love you, too."

"Ally! Ally! Ally!" I hear someone shouting my name.

I come back to reality to realize that I'm on the floor, being cradled by Jessica. I notice my palms bleeding and that I'm panting, and that my cheers are stained with tears.

I look at her, still panting and tears running down my face. "I'm sorry."

"What the hell just happened?" She asks, a concerned look on her face.

I try to calm my breathing, but it doesn't help me at all. It just leads to more panting, and the panting turns into gasping for air. It was almost like he was choking me again. It was hard for me to breathe.

"Ally, what the hell!" Jessica exclaims, shaking me. "Ally!"

I let out a sob and ball my fists tightly, wincing when I feel a sharp pain in my palm once again, but don't unball them. At least I know where the blood came from.

"Ally, stop!"

"Tell him to stop!"

"Who the hell are you talking about!"

"Jasper!" I scream, shaking when I see the redness drip off of my hand.

Jessica tries to claw my hand open, but I tightly hold my nails into palm, sobbing and shaking my head. "He's not even in here, Ally! Stop hurting yourself!"

My fingers go deeper into my skin rather than release.

I hear Jessica sigh before moving her hands from my hand and going to the crook of my neck. I'm confused for a moment, but don't have much time to think before everything goes red.

--- --- ---

I wake up to a sharp pain in my hand. Groaning, I open my eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the brightness and then start rubbing them. Although, I pull them back with a wince from the pain in my hand.

Before I can check my surroundings, someone is throwing their arms around me and I can barely breathe.

"Oh my gosh, Ally," the person says. I recognize the voice and hug back instantly. "I was so worried."