Sister

Flauren... I remember 5th grade. You walked in and I thought, she is pretty. At the end of school I realized, she is smart. And after xc I noted, she is so talented. And that was the person I wanted to be. I either loved you (as a friend), wanted to be you, or wanted to kill you. Gosh I was such a freaking jerk. And then I met you. I was different, rude, unkind. And still you treated me as a friend, a sister. And then I knew we would be best friends. You aren't LIKE a sister to me, you are my sister. I know we aren't really sisters. But it feels like we are more than I am with my real sister. The other day I was watching a scary movie, where people were abandoning there family to escape a gang of mafias. And I am a bloody coward, so I thought, would I abandon my family like that? The answer was simple, no. Well, sort of no. My parents would try to keep us safe, and probably be safe. But I know that my sis would die to buy us time. And I know that life is not worth living without her. So then I thought, am I really so despicable that I am incapable of life without only one person? But then I realized. If I had to choose between Flauren being killed or injured, or me being killed, then kill me now.
You are my partner in crime, my sister, my best friend. I love you as a sister.❤️💕❤️💇🏼💇🏽👧🏼👧🏽❤️💕❤️