Nails

Sorry, another chapter mainly just for girls. Unless you're a boy and do your nails, or do other people's nails.

I always get someone else to do my nails. Then I'll do theirs. Because, for some reason, I cannot do my own nails but find it easy (or at least easier) to do other people's nails.
I'm just bad at "colouring in the lines". It's like one of those cheesy quotes, "Don't be afraid to colour outside the lines!" Well that wasn't what my friend was telling me yesterday when I messed up her nails. Especially dark colours. If you paint your nails in like clear with specks of silver or another colour then it's a whole lot easier than painting your nails a dark purple. Simply because your can't really see if you've gone over the nail/skin in clear, but it shows up so much in dark purple.

I went to another friends house for a sleepover party thing with about three others and the girl whose party we went to said she was amazing at doing nails.
So she asks us all to look up some pretty nail designs online and when we've all picked one, she asks who would like to go first. I let my friend go first since she's bouncy and couldn't wait and when hers was finished it looked pretty good. So then I asked for mine and when it'd finished it was a brown, globbery mess. It was supposed to be red with green spots and as it turned out she couldn't do spots. But she did pretty well with my friends nails.... Drawing an alien on them! (I secretly think she just hates me and did my nails badly on purpose.)

Haven't posted in a while. I don't really know why. But hopefully that was a good one and I'll try posting on here more often. But, now I've got a new account that's called: Stellaliannee
It's called that because Stellalianne (my real name, and also my name for this account) was already taken.... By this account.

On that account I've only started one project, although I may try and write a full story!

My project that I've started will probably go on for a long while because it's My Diary. Just my stream of thoughts and things I've done throughout the day, a little bit of advice, and all the arguments I've had to deal with (NOBODY talks behind my back!).
Enjoy it if you take a look. :)