Books

Books are my favourite things on earth. Ever. But sometimes they do things that are just so cliché or stupid and it annoys me.

Like when a character dies and then later in the book it's like the author has suddenly realised that they need them for that part and decide to bring them back to life for a bit.
No, just no. When I can do this in real life, they can do it in books.

What about when the main character befriends somebody that they know is a bad person but they're still fine with it anyway. It's like: "Oh so you went to prison last week for murdering someone? Oh and you're not supposed to be out again for another month? You broke out? LETS BE BEST FRIENDS."

Okay, when there is one character (usually the main one) is always almost dying or almost falling into traps, but another character saves them every time.
They're in the forest surrounded by trees and suddenly, a random guy appears to save him.
They're in the middle of a desert island that hasn't even been discovered yet.... But here's the random person coming to save you even though you barely know each other.

Some books include characters who gain superpowers. And then they don't want them. I'm pretty sure everyone dreams of having super powers as a kid. Even as adults sometimes probably. But why, when you have been specially selected to have the super power you have clearly always wanted, would you turn your back on it and say you didn't want it? Simple. You wouldn't.

Anyway, I love books, but sometimes they can be stupid. If anyone's reading this, comment telling me what you hate about books and what book you are reading now, if you're reading any!