Your worst Day

Ever have those days when you feel like everyone is watching you and all of your mistakes are being noticed? I do, sometimes.

It's definitely the worst for a number of reasons, mostly because sometimes people seem like they don't really care what your feeling like. But in reality, you realise that nobody but you knows your having a bad day except you because you haven't told anyone and they're honestly not mind readers.

When you're having one of these days, here's how it looks to other people:

1) tripping
To you when you trip over and people are watching it feels like everyone is staring and laughing. A couple of weeks ago, I was so clumsy in school that I actually fell UP the stairs. Then I had this year 11 guy standing over me asking if I was alright. He was just being nice, obviously, but because I was having one of those horrible days it was like he was making other people turn around and stare at me.

2) answering a question wrong
When the teacher asked me a question in class while I was having one of these awful days and I got it wrong, I felt so stupid because I wasn't really thinking straight and I got something simple wrong like the square root of 49.

Anyway, does anyone else ever have these days? I usually have about three a year. Even though after one of these minor incidents has happened everyone probably forgets about it, on those days it always feels like everyone remembers!