Chapter 15

Hey, everyone! I know it's been a while since the last update. I've been trying get stuff ready for school and then I was distracted by it being my birthday. Anyway, here is the next chapter. I hope y'all like it and please comment, feedback always helps.

__________________________

*RECAP*
So, Aquarius is going to leave for France in a month, the week after my birthday. He's going to be trying to form an alliance with a dangerous gang called Death Wish, and is going to be gone for almost a month. I couldn't help it, but there was this twinge of worry down in my stomach that I just couldn't shake.

Was this the 'situation' that Kat was talking about before?
*END OF RECAP*

Aquarius gently lifted my chin up to look at him. I hadn't even realized I had been staring at the ground.

"What's wrong, baby doll?"

"What? Oh, nothing, just thinking." I answered as I came out of my daze.

"Hey, you're not worrying about me are you?" Aquarius gave me his signature smirk.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Pfft, please."

He smiled at me knowingly and then took a strand of my long, blonde hair and twirled it in his fingertips. "I know you were. It's ok, though, I won't tell anybody."

"Good, because I have a reputation to uphold." I remarked.

"You really are a sweetheart down under that hard shell of yours." He said as he smiled and chuckled.

I glared at him. "Yeah, well, you better be grateful and feel pretty damn special. Not many people get to see this side of me."

Aquarius laughed. "Well I think I am pretty damn special to have a girl like you hanging around me. You truly are a sight to behold, Fury Adams."

I smirked at him and nodded my head towards the door. "Come on, let's get back to bed; I'm tired."

Aquarius stood up and took my hand in his as he lead us back to bed where we slept for several more hours before going back out into the world.

...............

Later that morning everyone had finally awoken and had gotten dressed. Kat, Aquarius, Pat, and I all stuck around to help Jake clean up the mess that the hurricane of his party had created. At the moment, Kat and I were picking up trash in the house, while the boys cleaned up the trash in the yard. There were so many red solo cups, paper plates, and random shot glasses everywhere. We had already filled an entire trash bag, each, and we had only cleaned the dining room.

"Ugh, why is there so much trash!?Does no one know how to throw anything away?!" Kat exclaimed as she threw her hands into the air.

I sighed. "Apparently not. I swear it's like these people never had parental guidance at all."

Kat stared at me wide eyed. "Dear Lord, don't you just sound like your mother."

I gasped and scowled. "I do not!" I retorted.

Kat cocked her eyebrow at me.

"OK, maybe I do a little." I sighed as I frowned.

Suddenly, Aquarius walked through the door and strutted over to Kat and I. "Hey, did you finish cleaning already?" I asked.

"Yeah, surprisingly the yard wasn't as bad as I had expected. It didn't take long at all." He replied.

"Good, then you can help us." Kat said and smirked.

Aquarius looked around the room at the mess. "Umm, maybe next time. I actually gotta get going. The club doesn't run itself, you know." He smirked.