Chapter 13

Hey guys! I know I'm being bad because I keep updating later than I say I will. Sorry, again, for the millionth time. Life is hectic though and I can't really control what's gonna happen. Good news is that I'm finally out of school for the summer so I should have more time to update and write. Anyway here is the next chapter. I hope ya'll enjoy.

__________________________________________

The rest of the week flew by quickly. Usually school felt as if it dragged on and on, but for some reason, this week went by really fast. I don't know whether it was because I was all giddy from being wih Aquarius or if it was because spring had finally rolled around. All I knew is that for once, everything felt as if it was in order. I felt like I had been awakened from a deep slumber and now I could start my new life. For once, all things were good within the universe and I was filled with bliss. The entire week I didn't yell at a single person. Not even when the usual skanks were blocking my locker. Instead, I just stood patiently waiting for them to move while I thought about the kiss that Aquarius and I had shared.

Yes, there were times where I would mentally slap myself and then give myself a stern lecture about how I needed to get myself together and stop being a pussy-foot. Yes, there were times when I started getting scared of this new feeling and had to hide in a bathroom stall for a little while to calm myself down and keep reminding myself that it was all going to be OK. And it was OK.

All in all, I just felt really happy. I had told Kat about the happenings that occurred between Aquarius and I. She squealed like a little girl and made me give her every little detail. She had, also, told me that she heard from Jake that Aquarius had never shown any interest in any of the girls that hung out with the gang and that he had never brought any girls around. That had made me feel kind of special; however, then she reminded me that I still hadn't talked to Aquarius about the situation. That, then, made me feel a little upset becuase I was still out of the loop.

Now, I was just happy. It was the weekend again and I was excited to go to Jake's party and see Aquarius. He hadn't surpised me by showing up after school like he usually did, but I didn't even mind. He was probably busy with "work".

As I walked down to the lower parking lot to find Kat, I felt a vibration in my skirt pocket. I took out my phone to find a text from an unknown number. It read: "See you tonight, baby doll."

I smiled to myself as I instantly knew who the number belonged to - the Greek God himself. I saved the number in my phone and only then realized that we hadn't exchanged numbers. Wow, that was dumb. Good going, Fury, make-out with a guy and you don't even have his number. Slut.

I put the phone back in my pocket and then looked up to see Kat and Jake swapping spit.

"Get a room!" I shouted.

They broke apart and looked at me. Kat blushes and smiled while Jake grimaced and replied. "We already have...several times, remember?"

I rolled my eyes and got into the passenger seat of 'Little Red'. Kat kissed Jake one last time before saying goodbye and getting in the car.

"So what are we going to wear tonight?" I asked.

Kat smiled mischievously. "Something hot. Something stylish. And something sexy." She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I smiled and chuckled. "Sounds good to me."

Within a matter of minutes we were at Kat's house getting ready for the party. Kat was rummaging through her closet when all of a sudden my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Fury?" I imediately recognized the voice.

"Oh, hey, Mom!" I said as I sat down on Kat's bed.