|2|

Josh in MM.👅
Paradise POV
I had about 9 more lappies tonight. I really didnt want to go home but I got to keep all my money Boss said because I did such a good job && beat them hoes asses that I get to keep all my money && everytime I do my signature move I can keep my money.

I pulled to a McDonalds && got some food for me && my mother. I really shouldn't be getting her ass shit but we aint got nun to eat && if she wasnt here I wouldn't be alive.

"Momma I made you're money like you told me!" I screamed as I enter the house.

She came rushing down the stairs all happy. Money hungry bitch.

" I got you some food too mama" I said smiling she smiled && gave me a kiss on the cheek. I handed her 30,000 && kept my 50,000. Everytime I gave her money she acts like how she was when daddy was alive.

I went upstairs && locked my door. I went to my rug && pulled it that was hiding a trap door. I put the key in the lock && opened the trap door. I pulled out the box that read "Life Savings" I put my money in there. I been saving up since my 16 birthday when my dad gave me $600. I pulled a pic of me && my dad out.

He was pushing me on the swing with a beautiful sunset behind us. I was crying because I was going too high && he was laughing. Gosh I missed him.

"Daddy come back please I miss you" I cried && held the photo in my hand drifting to sleep.

*The next day*
I woke up && hopped in the shower throwing on pink leggings with a pink crop top that says "Paradise" with blue && orange splatted paint I added on the paint myself because I thought the shirt was too dull.

I threw on my customized sneakers that was pink && black that said "Daddy's Girl" my father got them made for me for my 16 birthday along with the $600.

I put my "Life Savings" back in the floor && && locked the trap door. I left && locked my door && was omw to the mall.

I blasted Stargazing by Sonny Bo ft Tinashe. I loved music that gave good vibes like this one.

I stopped at a red light && seen this car full of girls && boys packed like Mexicans. A/N Im not racist so dont get offended its just a saying where Im from please dont get the wrong idea.

I was looking then turned my head. "Chrissy there go that bitch we should fuck her up!" Bonita screamed getting my attention.

It was a green light so I drove off no time for them. Today I was getting shirts. One that had a family photo of my mom && dad for my mother && a shirt that was the one of my dad pushing me.

As you can see I love customizing things && bedazzling things Im such a girly girl with boy habits if that make sense.

"Hello welcome to Custom City how may I help you? The Girl said. She smiled && so did I. But little did she know I only smiled so my laugh wouldnt come out.

The girl hair was so ratchet. Tracks was everywhere , hair was stiff , pieces of the tracks had a white substance in it.

Which im supposing of glue hopefully not that.... "Um yes Im here to get shirts with these photos on them" I replied.

"Ok lemme see" I gave her the photos but before she left I had to say something about that hair. I could hook her up thoe tf?

"Um Ma'am before you go um how can I put this? Um.. Can I do you're hair like tomorrow or this week. Im not trynna be rude but you tracks are showing && you have white stuff in you're hair." I bit my lip in nervousness.