Gone

I drove home with out Trying to cry.
I let out a few tears but I didn't cry as hard as I did At the airport. I felt alone and empty.
I really missed his presence and it's only been 30 minutes. Without jimin I feel alone, I feel hopeless, I feel unhappy. "He's Usually The reason I'm so happy." I thought.
I finally got home. I jumped out of the car door and opened the door to the house
I live in with jimin.
I walked in and threw my keys on the floor and didn't even bother to pick them up.
I ran into mine and jimins room and plopped on the side of the bed Where Jimin sleeps and cried for a little bit.
-days pass-
"I've been upset for at least a week." I thought but then I realized I need to stop being
So sad about jimin leaving.
I can't spend 3 years being sad about jimin leaving all the time.
I slowly Got Up and whispered "i miss him so much, I wonder if he hasn't forgotten me because I certainly haven't forgotten him."
I stood up tall and straight with jimins shirt that fit me really big and my light blue short shorts I sleep in and walked to the living room and sat on the couch and watched my favorite anime shows on Netflix.
After a while I got hungry and Made Jimins favorite food kimchi.
After I ate I walked to my room and fell on the bed and started to cry a little.
I thought about the things we did together. I loved how he 
Bought me cute stuffed animals with my favorite kinds of flowers,
I loved how We had playful tickle fights,
I loved how we went swimming together and kissed Under water.
After I spent 15 minutes thinking about all the things that I loved about him and us I was out like a light.
*******************************
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
If you all thought this capter was boring af I'll try not to make
The next chapters boring too😂.