Dont leave me

I opened the car door and walked out next to jimin with tears in my eyes. I wiped them away with the sleeve of the hoodie jimin gave me.
We walked through the automatic doors in the airport as he dragged his suitcase.
I leaned my head on his shoulder and tightly wrapped my arms around his arm as we walked to his flight gate.
We sat down on the chairs close to his flight gate. Suddenly we heard the announcer say something over the speakers "flight 21 to New York City will be leaving in 30 minutes please aboard the flight."
Tears flooded my eyes. And I started to shake. Jimin wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead.
*Ten minutes passed*
I had 20 more minutes left with Jimin before he left me. We both stood up and looked at each other in the eyes. Tears rolled down his cheeks. I hugged him tightly and buried
My head on his chest. He whispered and said "I'm gonna miss you so much I can't even imagine."
I replied "im...gonna miss you too" as i held him closer to me and hugged him tighter.
He kissed me on the cheek and said "I'll be back soon."
I replied in a shaky voice "ill be here waiting for you, when you come back find me and never forget about me."
Suddenly the announcer said "10 minutes till flight 21 leaves."
I cried even harder and felt uneasy. I said wiping my eyes "please don't leave me."
Jimin said "I'll be back soon just please don't forget about me." I looked up and he handed me a picture he printed of him giving me a piggy back ride.
Suddenly, I thought about the good times we had together.
I remembered when he finally confessed about liking me,
I remembered how we used to mess around and have tickle fights
I remembered how he used to smile and laugh at my playful pouty face,
I remembered the way he hugged me from behind everytime my back
Was facing him.
I ran into his arms and kissed him which seemed for a long time.
He gave me one last hug and turned to the gate and walked away slowly.
As he walked away slowly he whispered (y/n) one last time.
He looked back and waved slowly and I waved back. I turned around and walked away and looked back a couple times.
but by the 2nd time I turned around he was gone and
I was on my knees crying as hard as i could...
*******************************
I hope you all enjoyed the first part of the story ^-^