Chapter 5

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ SUCH CONTENT SKIP THE CONTENT STARTING FROM *** TO *** THANK YOU.

IF YOU DO NOT CARE: ENJOY!! ;)

As I grind against him he grips my waist tightly, "You know I think it's just about time to get you to bed."

I pout and shake my head, "No, no, please no, I'm having fun with you."

He chuckles and nips at my neck, "Baby you're drunk."

I deepen my pout and slip my arms around him, "So are you."

He grins and nuzzles my neck, "All the more reason to go to bed," he nips my earlobe.

I sigh and kiss his jaw, "Christian, please."

He gives me a playful look and grinds into me, "Come on, I'll make you feel good baby."

"You always make me feel good."

He grins and kisses me, "I know."

"You sound awfully sure of yourself," I pout.

His eyes are shining with humor as he says, "Well I do always make you come more than once. And I've never heard you complain." 

I giggle until I hear my name, "Emerson?"

I turn slightly and my jaw drops, "Kyle?"

He nods slowly and looks me up and down before glancing at Christian, "Is Ben here?"

I nod slowly as memories come flooding in.

Kyle was the one guy I had come close to having sex with at a party one night. Ben had pulled me away, and even though I had acted like I was mad at him I had been grateful. Kyle was pushy. I dig my nails into Christian's back and he notices my uneasiness before he looks around the room and motions for Ben to walk over.

Once he steps up next to us his eyes widen in surprise, "Kyle? Why are you here?"

Kyle shrugs, "Bachelor party, Brenden."

My jaw drops and so does Ben's, "Brenden? No way. That guy isn't stable enough to settle down, plus he always gushed about how he was going to convince my sister to marry him.

I blush at the memory and Christian gives me a curious look, I brush my lips against his cheek and say, "Only you."

He tightens his hold on me and I hear Kyle say, "So how are you Emma?"

I glance at Kyle, "I'm good, really good."

Christian grins into my neck and Ben says, "Em is actually Vice President of EmaVee Publishing, it's Christian's company."

Kyle looks at Christian, "I thought I recognized you."

Christian presses his lips together and gives Kyle a tight look, "Unfortunately so."

Kyle smirks and looks at me, "It's been quite a while huh Emma?" He looks back up at Christian, "Ben use to have to peel the two of us apart all the time. Em had a bit of a crush."

Ben's jaw tightens, "If I remember correctly I was usually peeling you off of her."

Kyle chuckles and Christian's lips graze my ear, "Let's get you out of here princess."

I nod thankfully as Christian starts to turn but Kyle says, "I'll let you enjoy your night. Nice seeing the three of you."

He walks off and I hear Will say, "Was that Kyle? That little fuck, he messed around with that girl that subbed for me before I met Emerson."