Chapter Seven

Four o'clock had roll around and we all got off of work.

We made our way to the Queen's Knight. Averi was ready to spend her mazeuma on some lap.

"Let's get drunk" Averi says as we stroll into the club.

We make our way to the bar.

"Louis, I'll take a French 75 on the rocks."

Averi told Louis as she sat on a bar stool right in front of him. I had sat down next to her, with Liam taking a seat next to me. Liam wouldn't even look at me when he sat down.

I didn't care, because if we did he would just talk negative about Harry. I had to see Harry tonight and talk to him but my parents. I looked around the room, but I didn't see him anywhere.

"Sure thing Averi, French 75 on the rocks and on the house."

Louis says as he turned around to grab a bottle of gin.

"Liam, why so quiet mate?"

Louis had asked him as he poured the gin in a scotch glass.

"Guess I'm not really up for drinking tonight." Liam replied sounding bored.

Liam was acting like a child, no
one forced him to come tonight.

"Okay then, Victoria there's something waiting for you in the back."

Louis tells me as he points to secret room.

"What something would that be Louis?" I asked on to make sure it was safe.

"Harry dropped it off. He told me to tell you that he wants you to look good."

Louis said and handed Averi her drink. Liam let out an irritated sigh and turned around to face the band.

"Louis, where's Niall?"

Liam asked but didn't make eye contact with him.

"He should be here any moment."

Louis said with a relaxed tone.

"So how do I get in to the room to get my something Louis?"

I asked trying to ignoring Liam's attitude, but we had came to the club tonight for Niall.

"Just walk over to the wall right next to the bar and push in the wall. Then after that it should pop open like a bottle."

Louis tells me as he cleans the bar counter.

"I want to surprise too." Avery stated after downing her drink.

"You have me Averi. How about a kiss for that drink as payment?"

Louis told Averi trying to flirt with her.

"I thought it was on the house. Better luck next time sweetheart."

Averi leaned and when she told Louis this.

With her hand running down his chest and a teasing smile on her face. She turned around and face the band with Liam.

"Well played love, well played."

Louis whispered in her ear from behind the counter. Then he just went on about his business.

I had decided to make my way to the secret room and see what Harry had got me. Louis was right all I had to do was push in the wall. When I walk into the room the wall had automatically shut behind me.

I walk in to find Harry sitting in a chair in a room filled with orchids. It didn't look like a secret business room to me. It look like Harry had made it a personal room. He was wearing a white flannel suit with a black shirt and golden tie. Next to him was a table macaroons and other treats.

"I heard you have something for me."

I said as he stood up to meet me and damn did he look good.

"Yes, I do Victoria. I told you I would find out your name."

He said, then took hold of my hand and kissed it.

"You really cared enough to find out."

I told him, I didn't think he'd really keep that promise.

"I do care for you and I'd like to make you my girl. As a token of how much I care I got your outfit."
He said as he held up a blue satin gown with a back cutout. It had a high thigh slit and matching shoes.
"It's lovely, but were would I wear it too?"

I asked Harry as I take that outfit out of his hands.

"Where to dinner with me and curl your gorgeous black hair. It's my favorite thing about you. I love how your hair is it short like other girls."

Harry says to me as he moved some of it out the my face. I had pinned it up for work, but I guess it was coming undone.

"It's going to take a lot more than a pretty outfit and compliments to make me even consider being your girl."

I said to him making sure he heard me clearly.

"I should have known you're not like the rest of them. Then I'll try to convince you during dinner tomorrow."

Harry told me as he open the door back to the club. When we walk out I see Niall on stage. He had cleaned up good and was wearing a tux. With his guitar in hand he looked so happy.

Then all of a sudden the room went quiet. Niall had stopped playing his guitar. I didn't know why everyone had stopped everything. Until I heard the click of a gun in my ear.

Out of the coner of my eye I see a man with a gun pressing it against my temple.