Do you believe in magic? Chapter: 17

Anastasia's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since Chase and I talked about having a baby. Of course I forgave Chase. I can't stay mad forever
a specially at her.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"Ahhhh." I groan as my hands go to my stomach.

"Oh sweetie! What's wrong?" My mom questions as she holds my arm. Everyone else in the room looks at me worried.

"I don't know I think I should go lie down." I said.

"Yeah, I'll help you." My mom said helping me up the stairs. When we got to Chase's and I's bedroom I feel the sudden urge to throw up. I run into the bathroom just in time. My mom comes up behind me to hold my hair.

"Oh gosh sweetie is it something you ate?" My mom asks.

"I don't know." I answer once I'm done.
I brush my teeth.

"Something doesn't seem right."
"Can you go get Chase please mom." I ask.

"Of course." She said and ran down stairs. What is going on? Don't understand.

"Wow" I said holding my stomach.
"Hey baby what's wrong?" Chase asks as she comes into the room.

"Where's my mom?" I ask.

"They needed her in the kitchen.....hey baby tell me what's wrong." She said grabbing my face.

"Chase....something moved inside of me." I said. (Lol breaking dawn moment)

"What do you mean?" Chase questions

"Here" I said grabbing her hand and holding it to my stomach.

"Wow" she whispers has it moves agin.

"Chase I'm scared what is it?" I start to cry. "Oh my god she did it." She whispers to herself.

"Chase what are you talking about?
She who? I ask worried.

She looks at me wide eyed. "The moon goddess, I asked her to give you a baby....us a baby like you wanted. She said.

I stare at her unable to process what she's saying. "Ana come here." She said as she grabbed my hands. She walks over to the mirror. She turns me around and stands behind me.

"Chase what are you-" she cuts me off.
"Trust me." She said. I look back at the mirror as she pulls up my shirt sure enough there's a small baby bump.

My eyes blur with tears as I run my hands over the small bump. Chase places her hands over mine. "Your going to be a great mother." She whispers.

I let out a cry and throw my arms around Chase. She holds me against her and plays with my hair. I pull back and look into her eyes. "I'm so happy, thank you." I sniffle.

"I love you." She said kissing my lips.
"and you." She continues kissing my stomach. I giggle.

"We love you too." I said.