Where am I?

My eyes slowly creaked open, sunlight gleamed onto my face from an unknown location. I scanned the room I was in, I was laying in a Queen-sized bed with lavender sheets, dark crimson stains had formed around where my leg was. I gazed up at a window, that was where the light was emanating from. To my right was a large stick leaning against the wall, I was guessing for me to walk with. I reached for it and was soon out of the bed, but something was off, I just couldn't figure out what. I looked out the window, dense woods stood in every direction, I realized I was in the mansion that I had seen before. I sat back down onto the bed and felt my right foot, my shoe was dark red, almost black, the end of my pants shared an equally red stain. I touched my foot, which only made me wince in pain. As I jerked my head upwards in pain I noticed what was off about this room, where was the door? I searched the room for something, anything that could lead me to a door of some kind. After a few failed attempts to open the window, I concluded that it was locked. I investigated the bed and discovered a small trapdoor hidden under it, I decided that it was my best bet on getting out of here. I tried to pull the bed away, but it was too heavy for me, the wood floor screeched loudly at the feeling of the bed moving. My arms have out and I slumped back down onto the bed, giving up. I let out a soft sigh as I closed my eyes, waiting for something to happen. There was suddenly a muffled static sound, causing me to sit up, opening my eyes again. When I opened my eyes, I saw the man overtop of me looking down at my face. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest, he had just appeared from nowhere. He tugged the covers from my body, looking down at my leg. He had something in his hand, a wet rag. He carefully wrapped it around my leg, soaking up some of the blood while washing it off my foot. He picked up the stick and placed it in my hand, then picked me up by the arms and held me up to his chest, then used his tentacles to push the bed away, revealing the trapdoor. He opened the trapdoor, which I saw led down to a staircase. He carried me down the stairs into another room, a living room. He placed me softly on a large couch and walked into a hallway. I was frozen, it felt really strange to be picked up like that, like some kind of doll. I saw a TV in front of me, along with a remote at my side. I shook away that weird feeling and picked up the remote, turning on the TV. A few seconds later, the man returned. He reclined the couch and put pillows under my right foot, then he brought me a bowl of chicken noodle soup, it was my favorite kind. I felt weird again, how did he know that was my favorite? I just assumed it was some kind of coincidence or something. I turned to say thank you but he was already gone. The news was playing on the TV, I turned up the volume slightly so I could hear better. One of the reporters started speaking, "And in recent news, local teenage girl, Charlotte Fitzgerald has gone missing. Footsteps were found mysteriously ending in the middle of the forest without a trace, leaving many to believe she was kidnapped. Where the kidnappers footprints are or where she was taken remain a mystery. More on this story after the break." I felt my stomach sink in, but I suddenly realized something. Why did my footsteps 'mysteriously end'? Last night was a hazy blur, but I recall tripping over the tree stump, then using a stick to attempt to walk home before meeting...the man. He must have had something to do with this. Just as I thought that, he appeared next to me, this was my chance to ask some of the millions of questions running through my head. "Excuse me..." I said, his head turned to me, then he sat down next to me on the couch. A cold chill went down my spine, like something bad was going to happen. "They were talking about me on the news, I think they think I've been kidnapped." He remained silent, continuing to stare at me. "Thank you so much for helping me, but...when are you going to take me back home?" He stood up, turning off the TV, he gave me an evil glare. Even without a face, I could read a "You shouldn't have said that." expression. I grabbed the stick and stood up, attempting to make myself look taller, and less afraid. Suddenly one of his tentacles wrapped around it, and snapped it in two. I lost my balance, falling to the floor as static buzzed in my ears. I wanted to cover them when a long, black tentacle wrapped around me. My body slowly rose up, until him and I were face to face. I kicked my legs and screamed for help, as if anyone could hear. Suddenly the static stopped, he hurtled me into the TV. Pain soared through my body as it shattered behind me, blood rushed down my face as I stared in horror at the man, the last bits of consciousness leaving my body and my vision blacking out.