//I fucking kissed him//

Anna was my ex girlfriend but after that time we spent together the day before, I trusted her like a good friend she was.

//WHAT? Details!!!!!!! Gimme// he replied.

I quickly told her /everything/… Well not EVERYTHING. Just the essential things, like when he got to my lap, and we made out… then said we had some fluffy talks.

//YAY! I SHIP PHAN!// she replied, and I chuckled with her comment.

Then it came to me. SHIT. What would our subscribers say about this? And all those crazy shippers? I freaked out for 1 or 2 seconds, then calmed down. It wasn’t like they saw anything. They didn’t have to know. We didn’t /have to/ give them any explanation, it was our business. Our /personal/ life.

I finished my bowl of cereal and went upstairs to my bedroom. Phil’s room was just in front of mine and I stopped, looking inside. This place was so empty without him.

I lay in his bed and buried my head on his pillows. It smelled like him. So it was perfect. I just wanted to hug him again. I didn’t care about /anything/. I just wanted to be with him.

Some minutes later I guessed it was better if I just did something productive. Then I could enjoy my laziness with Phil.

I edited my video, that I had already filmed, for at least 2 hours.

//Where the fuck are you? It’s been 20 hours! // I texted him, I obviously knew where he was, and it hadn’t passed 20 hours. Just 2. But it felt like 20.

//Just more 20 hours and I’ll be back…// he replied, playing along.

//I’m calling a Time Lord//

//Please// he said, and then texted again. //What are you doing?//

First, I typed ‘Editing my video =(‘ but then I deleted it all and my fingers danced on the keyboard. I wanted to say something cute. I liked this kind of thing. But with Phil it was hard for me.

//Thinking of you.// I answered.
//You’re killing me..//

// why?//

//Because you’re too cute. I didn’t think you’d be that way, and say these kind of thing//

//it turns out you still have some things to find out about me then…//

He sent a <3.

I went back to editing my video, and I had a brilliant idea. It was Tuesday, meaning I had to do a liveshow.

‘HEY GUYS! LIVESHOW IN 20 MINUTES! SORRY IT NEEDS TO BE EARLIER TONIGHT AS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO LATER’ I tweeted.

I got a lot of replies, people cursing because this couldn’t be true, and others saying ‘THANK GOD’. It always happened, I couldn’t make all of them happy. But I couldn’t care less too.

A few minutes later, Phil texted me.

//So you have some important things to do later? May I ask you what it is?//

//You.// I replied, then sent a smile face in the next message.

//you’re killing me.//

20 minutes later, my live show started, as I said it would. I was really happy, but was trying to be discrete. I talked about random things like I usually did.

‘Someone said in the chat that I look happier than usual’ I said, then laughed at the comment.

‘Yes, I am happy’ I said.