“Are you sure? The doctor said I could work normally, Phil” he chuckled.

“Okay it’s not true but who cares? You stay here and get some rest, I can handle the work alone”

He left the cereal and the bowl and walked to me. Just the fact that he was getting closer made me flicker. He leant down and kissed me softly on the cheek.

“Thanks” he said quietly, then went back to get his bowl of cereal.

He sat in front of me and started eating.

“Don’t you want to eat before you go, Phil?” He asked.

“It’s okay I ate while you were sleeping”

I couldn’t help but watch him. I probably looked stupid, but I didn’t care. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. He noticed I was staring and blushed.

“C’mon, say AAA” He lift up the spoon with cereal, trying to feed me. I blushed but opened my mouth anyway.

He quickly went back to eating the cereal himself. I stood up and said “I should go now”

He stood up and grabbed both of my hands. “Don’t go. Call them and say I’m dying and you had to take to me hospital again” he said quietly. I awww’ed with what he said, it was really cute that he didn’t want me to go.

I kissed his lips quickly.

“I’ll be back soon”

“Kiss me properly before you go, then” His words were like heaven. He wanted me to ‘properly kiss him’. I was happy he felt comfortable to say something like this to me, considering we hadn’t been ‘together’ for too long.

I kissed him and he parted his lips, kinda asking me to get my tongue inside his mouth. How could I say no to him? I licked his tongue once, and he tasted like milk and cereal, which was great. We moved our tongues for a few seconds, slowly. I pushed him away and said “We can finish this when I come back from work”. Just to tease him. He attached our foreheads together and chuckled. “Can we cuddle when you come back?” He asked quietly.

“What kind of question is that? Of course we can” I answered.

He blushed and pushed me away, then chuckled. This was the first time I saw his dimples that day, and I melted. Other thing I loved about him – his dimples. He had many ways of laughing, but when he grinned and showed his dimples… I couldn’t handle it.

 “Just go then, so you can be back sooner” he said, then sat back down. “And don’t say goodbye because it’ll make it worse, just go” he added. I felt the need to hug him again, but I knew this wasn’t possible. I had to go to BBC. The rent wouldn’t pay itself.

I was so happy we were having these fluffy talks already. I thought he’d be uncomfortable for a few days… because after all this as new to both of us, and even weirder for him as I was the first guy he had ever kissed. But I supposed each couple had their own way of happening.

“Okay” I said, then left the kitchen, leaving the apartment as well. As soon as I put my feet out of our apartment I missed him. I had waited for so long to finally be with him, and now I had to leave him because of work. I grinned to nowhere and started walking. I just wanted to get it all finished so I could go back home.

~

**Dan’s POV**

When Phil left I lost the ground underneath me.

I had no idea how I said all those things to him, even the ‘L’ word. *WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO* I thought to myself. My hands started shaking and the anxiety got me. This was my best friend. I was having fluffy conversation with my /best friend/. I continued eating my bowl of cereal in silence, but I was freaking out inside. I felt so good, it felt so right, but at the same time I felt so nervous. Like this was a completely different territory. I tried to control myself and texted Anna.