Chapter 21~ Surprise!!

^^ they took that photo at digifest San Diego!!! And I was there!!! They were so good!!^^^^❤️❤️

Olivia's pov~

Recap~
"So will you forgive me?" Hayes asked me.

"You....."

Hayes had a nervous look on his face.

"You are forgiven but have to earn my trust back." A smile appeared on his face when I finished with my sentence.

"But it's going to take awhile to earn my trust back completely." I said

He nodded and was still happy on what I said.

"Should we get back to the restaurant?" He asked.

And I nodded and he held his hands out for me to give him a hug. and I went in for it. It was a good hug. I'm missed my "best friend" or soon to be best friend again.

Hayes pov~
I was super happy she forgave and she's right I do need to earn her trust back.

It might take a while tho. But it's definitely worth it.

When we went back to the restaurant everybody was looking our way.

And they looked surprised because we both had a smile on our face and were happy.

Me and Olivia sat down she sat down next to Nash and I sat down next to carter.

Nash pov~ (da faq this is new!!! 😂)

When I saw Hayes and Olivia walk into the restaurant all happy i seemed surprised because like 10 mins ago olivia hated him.

"Da faq what happened Olivia between you and Hayes?"

She laughed on the first part😂
"He explained to me why he did this and I told him I could forgive him but he won't earn my trust back that easily." And he nodded.

Olivia's pov~
When we were done eating we went back to the hotel to just hangout.

We were all laughing when all of a sudden Bart comes through the door.

"I have a surprise for you guys!!" He yelled out.

We were all just so excited to hear what the news was!!!

"Since its like 5 days away from thanksgiving you guys can go spend it with your family. You guys will leave tomorrow!" Bart announced.

"Yessss!!!!" Everybody yelled. I mean I miss my family so I was so excited. I usually spend my holidays with the griers because our families are really close so I will just go to their house until thanksgiving!!

Authors note~
Hey loves❤️ haven't posted in a while. But hope you guys like this chapter. Please vote and comment love you all❤️ hope you had an amazing day!!

|| 25 votes and 15 comments for next chapter ||