Chapter 18~ How could you!

Olivia's pov~
"Oh my gosh.... those are really cute pictures of us Hayes!"

(A/N: haha you all thought she was going to find out😂 just wait a little more but she will find out in this chapter)

"Oh um yeah I was just going through the my pictures." He told me

"K well I just came for my phone, bye." I told him and walked out of the room.

When I got downstairs everybody was ready for Magcon.

Kaden was still nervous but not as nervous as before.

"Hey Olivia was Hayes on his way down?" Nash yelled across the room😂

"He was on his computer but I'll text him right now." I yelled back

{text convo}
O-Olivia H-Hayes

O- are you on your way down? Everybody is waiting for you.

H-Yea I'm just waiting for Jordan. Be down in a minute.

O-K just hurry up.
{End of Convo}

"Nash he's on his way down."i yelled to him and he just nodded

Hayes pov~
Oh my gosh Olivia was so close to finding out I was roxy.

When I heard the door knob turn I changed my screen right away.

She can not find out that I am roxy or else she will hate me for the longest time.

We were on our way downstairs to go get ready for Magcon.

When we were on the elevator. Jordan pulled me and we started making out.

To be honest Jordan was kind of getting annoying but she said if I ever broke up with her she was going to tell Olivia I was roxy.

and I could not let that happen.

When we got down we all just went to the big banquet room.

All the stages were already set up and every thing. So we were all just going to do a sound check.

Jack and jack started singing.
Shawn did the same after them.
Making sure every thing was working.

And then we just started to mess around until Bart told us to get ready for the meet and greet.

The tables were:
Cameron&nash
Me&olivia
Jack&Jack
Shawn&aaron
Carter&matt
Mahogany&jacob

Once we were done with the meet and greet we had a 30 min break. And we were all just messing around.

Until the time actually came to do the show.

Once the show started we were all announced even Kaden. But Jordan wasn't and that made her get so mad. But I still pulled her up on stage with me.

We all danced to the lip gloss dance.
Jack and Jack performed. And Shawn sang with Olivia.

When we were done with the show we went out to eat to Olive Garden. We were there for about 2 hours just throwing food at each other and eating.

We got to the hotel and everybody went straight to there rooms and everybody went to sleep.

Olivia's pov~
I woke up and I had a text from Kaden saying everybody was down stairs eating.

I looked next to me and it was just Hayes and I in the room. I let him sleep and went to go get breakfast with the guys.

"So what are we going to do today?" Matt asked us. It was the day after Magcon and we always do something fun.

"Let's go to six flags!" Carter told everybody and we just said yess!

I went upstairs to go get Hayes. And tell him to get ready because we were going to six flags.

I opened the door quietly so he wouldn't wake up. When I entered he was already on his laptop I just wanted to scare him and I looked at his laptop.

He was on Twitter. And I saw he was on roxy profile and he was going to post something as roxy. Saying "Ewww Olivia you shouldn't have been at Magcon yesterday with the boys."

And I just started to cry.

"Oh my gosh Hayes how could you! I thought we were friends!!" I yelled and I just slapped him. He stayed there in shock.

I texted the boys and told them I didn't want to go anymore and they all just decided to check up on why.

When they got there they all ran to me and......

Authors note~
Hey loves❤️ hope you like this chapter!!!! I have been waiting for this chapter!!! I just hope you like it! Please vote and comment love you❤️

Comment and tell me what you think!

10 votes & 5 comments for the next chapter