It wasn't until we reached his car that he handed me a smoothie and a granola bar. Immediately, I unwrapped it and took a bite.

"Where is this gym?" I asked. The car pulled away from the curb.

"Not too far away," he said.

Per usual, the car ride was silent and seemed longer than it actually was. My fingers drummed along the window as I watched London move past.

When the car pulled to a halt, I wasn't surprised by what was in front of me. An old building that looked like it was barely standing was in front of the car.

"C'mon," Harry's gruff voice said as he got out of the car. My eyebrows creased as I gathered my food and stepped out of the car. "It's not as bad as it looks,"

Harry was right. When we stepped inside the facility, I was pleasantly surprised by the professionally sleek gym. There were numerous pieces of equipment that all looked relatively new and high-tech.

It, obviously, was an old warehouse. The floors, though, were clean, as were all of the pieces of equipment. Only a few people were there, working out quietly.

"Let's go," he said. He took long strides through the room, and I had trouble keeping up. The people looked up at us, some looking shocked. One man even stood and approached us.

"Styles," his voice was deep. He looked to be around fourty, having dark hair and a beefy build.

Harry immediately stopped and turned, looking at the man with an even gaze. "Rory,"

"What the hell is this?" The man asked, looking at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Who says you can just bring people here whenever you like?"

"Shut the hell up, Rory, she's in," Harry snapped.

Rory laughed in disbelief. "Oh, she's in?"

"She has a name," I snapped, cutting eyes at Rory.

He quirked an eyebrow at me. "And what might that be?"

"Tilly," I said, jutting out my chin. My gaze shifted to Harry, who was watching with a curious expression.

Rory chuckled, darkly. "Sounds like a little girl's name to me, and, sweetheart, this is no place for a little girl,"

Immediately, I took a step forward and narrowed my eyes.

"I'm not a little girl," I spat, placing my hands on his shoulders and giving him a shove. Rory's gaze quickly darkened and he glared at me.

"Hey, Styles, you might want to keep your bitch on a leash," Rory said, not looking away from me.

"Excuse me?" I roared, stepping towards him further.

"Tilly, quit it," Harry said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "This piece of shit isn't worth your time,"

Rory barked a laugh. "Okay, Styles,"

Harry shook his head and began to walk away. I followed him, but before getting too far, I looked over my shoulder, back at Rory.

"Mind your own damn business," I said before turning back around and marching away.

Harry led me to a separate room from the rest of the gym. It was sectioned off from the rest of the warehouse by a glass wall, so everyone could see in and we could see out. The room had little in it; only a blue mat on the floor, a punching bag hanging from the ceiling, and a cabinet against the back wall.