Chapter 7

"You're lying!" Josh shouted as he stood up from the sofa.

"Sadly were not" George sighed

"She wouldn't do that to me!" Josh said choking on his own words trying to hold back the tears. He grabbed his coat and ran out the flat.

"Josh! Josh!" I shouted after him,but he was too quick,he was gone.

"I knew he wouldn't take it well" said George quietly obviously upset about what went on. I didn't say anything but I sat down and hugged him for what seemed like forever.we were interrupted by a quick knock on the door and footsteps coming towards the living room. It was Kat,she had been my best friend for years now so she just walked in and out as she please.

"Hey you two,what's up with Josh?!" She rushed "he's just ran down the stairs in tears?" She said in concern.

"Long story" I sighed greeting her with a hug "he's probably gone too his flat,you coming?" I asked as I reached out my hand to George. He gently took my hand and I pulled him up from the sofa. I filled Kat in with what had happened on the way to Josh & Amy's flat. When we got there the door was left wide open. George led the way inside and the three of us wearily walked down the hall way. The whole place was trashed..